Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a team so unnecessarily thirsty :lol:
To even talk about the move at this point in time (whether prompted to or not) is wildly braggadocious and is intended to rub their glory in the face of the peasants.

It won't go unpunished.

antidope antidope
Thunder joints are a work of Art now.
I bet not neva, hear another word about ours unless Minny precedes them.
hdr-170726-thunder-association-icon-uniform-info.jpg
Still need a rebrand. Maybe when both Westbrook and BGH leave they'll do it.

anybody notice a pattern there.....all in MIA. Bro was superman down there. Been extra clark kent before he went and after he left. So I guess for 4 yrs, if he only get hit 6-7 times, like in the vid and NOTHING 'dirty' which was the norm btw..then sure, bron would be gucci. First time a zaza pachulea sized guy falls into his leg, accidentally on purpose, then we'll see whats what.

it's always a bunch of rules and stipulations when it comes to bron for him to succeed aint it lol
Not actually, no.

He would be fine. Dudes were physical with him his first CLE stint, too. You think he hit MIA and it was collectively decided 'OK, now let's start playing this dude physical'? That makes sense to you?

I'm not usually the type so say things like this but if they get PG next year I'm not watching the NBA anymore. Catch me in the hockey thread from October-June.

Kings byke!
They'd have a chance to be the only team to go 98-0. You'd watch.

Can't stand when people only look at fta and conclude the refs were biased. If you attack the rim at every opportunity, you have a better chance at getting to the line. Mj in those days attacked the rim every chance he got
It's amazing how prolific he was doing the vast majority of his work inside the 3 pt line.

Saw a wild stat that he had more 40 point games than <20 point games. Only guy with back to back 50 point playoff games, only guy w/ 50 thru 3 quarters in the playoffs, etc.

His volume & efficiency without the 3 ball is staggering. That takes an insane level of conditioning to play like that. Makes you wonder what he'd do today with all the space.

Personally don't see the need or interest the Warriors have with Paul George. I'm happy with how the roster is built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom