Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be a log jam with pg on the roster. They would have to start small just to get all of those guys starting position.

Wardell
Klay
PG
Dray
KD

Lineup filthy though. But they're already currently unguardable. Do this could possibly be flying too close to the sun..

DG3sKwJWAAAtvk8.jpg
Funk kind of stat is this?

Michael Jordan is this first player in history to have his own shoe line while winning Championships at the same time.

News has Zero credibility any more.
Remember when you had to name a source or the Boston Globe or LA Times would not let you report it.

Not anymore.
Look at that source man. "per Person with knowledge of plans"

Just makes News a joke.

The A-friend Daily Times

Todays top story- Isaiah Thomas(Detroit Pistons) was the first Gay man in the NBA, he just wasn't out.
Story of the Week- The real reason Lala left Carmelo vol. She's pregnant with his Dad's baby
Story of the Year- How NBA Owners conspired to make NBA modern day Slave Trade

sources: people who have no reason to lie

What're you talking about? :lol: Get beat? They're the current champion and won 2 of the last 3
Sure, stack on wings because that's where the problem would be if they lose again :lol:
What am I talking about? :lol: Umm, improving the team.

You're saying they shouldn't do everything in their power to improve the team because they've won in previous years, which is the worst logic ever :lol:

Might be the one of the worst uniforms I've ever seen.

The line above the name where the logos are serves no purpose whatsoever

You're actually right. Might have been better if it were thinner and at the boarder between the two colours. Or maybe just get rid of them all together.

What am I talking about? :lol: Umm, improving the team.

You're saying they shouldn't do everything in their power to improve the team because they've won in previous years, which is the worst logic ever :lol:

I'm saying they should address an actual need and not get someone that is a starter and plays the same position as someone that is better than him that is already on the team. You can't trot out a starting lineup with Dray playing Center every night. Zaza is the weak point. I literally said that in my last sentence that stacking on a position they have plenty of depth and talent at wouldn't address whatever reason that would cause them to lose. That's not my logic at all, it's just a stupid waste of high contract dollars to go that route as a means of improvement.

i really am hoping nba live 2018 is decent.

the cartoony jerseys of the 90s rockets>these jerseys. early 90s rockets was way better as well. if enough fans complained wouldnt the rockets change them. i think rocket fans like them. if that were my teams jersey i would be sending emails all the time about them.

I'm saying they should address an actual need and not get someone that is a starter and plays the same position as someone that is better than him that is already on the team. You can't trot out a starting lineup with Dray playing Center every night. Zaza is the weak point. I literally said that in my last sentence that stacking on a position they have plenty of depth and talent at wouldn't address whatever reason that would cause them to lose. That's not my logic at all, it's just a stupid waste of high contract dollars to go that route as a means of improvement.
PG is incapable of playing the 2? Or are you saying Klay is better than him?

Regardless, you're saying you can't trot out a starting lineup with Dray at Center? Am I missing something here? :lol: Go look at who was playing the 5 for Bron's Miami & Cleveland title teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom