Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What more can they do? They can give them actual days off. Not just in between games but game days too. Give each team a set amount of days to rest whoever they like, with the stipulation that they cant use rest for away or nationally televised games and have to give the NBA sufficient notice, can't just spring it on them. 24 hours or something.

So like 8 rest days, with a minimum 24 hour notice of rest, with a list of resting players. Players still get their rest, TV people are happy, fans that buy tickets to see visiting players are happy, NBA is happy cuz they dont have to hear anymore whining.

My thing is don't have people spend inflated prices to see a game and then 45 minutes or less before tipoff, you are getting a inferior product. These NBA teams are just like us waiting for the schedule to drop so they can plan accordingly. They'll know before the end of this month which games they are sitting out in Dec - March (Oct - March for the Spurs), and then announce it 45 minutes before tip.

Heard a dude say that's why he wont go see Bron play. You dont know if he is going to play or not. Nobody is paying that money for Kyrie, when that same dude is at the local gym beating the ball in the floor for 15 seconds before he makes his move to the basket and losing games.

Well Nike actually has nothing to do with the overhauling of team's jerseys. That's on the Team. All the redesigns (or non redesigns) are courtesy of the team so other than branding I don't think they have much to do with the actual creation of the design of the jerseys and what not.

Oh ok. I thought I had seen something to the effect of they couldn't really completely overhaul the jerseys yet. Or maybe it was that they likely would not because of the time of the Adidas contact ending and theirs starting. I'll hold my L

DG49AaaUQAAC1IW.jpg

Thoughts on the NBA's new basketball for the upcoming season? Players are gonna love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom