Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple one is clean.

Why remove the logo though? Smh

Suns have/had some of the cleanest jerseys....with the logo flowing perfectly. I'll pass if all the jerseys are going to be generic City/Team names.

Minnesota downgraded on their jerseys. Other than GSW...I can't think of a team that doesn't have their city or team name on their jerseys.

With all that being said....PHX one still clean though.

I'm assuming all of the Icon and Association ones are just the team names. Maybe the other two jerseys will have some sort of flair to them.

Least suprising news of the day.

Imperial Hwy
Hawkins
Central Ave
Verbum Dei High
Maxine Waters Center
Watts, Ca

Shining
Yessir. right in the hood. A lot of NBA plsyers come to watts and chill in the Nickersons, In the PJ's with the Grape Streets etc

Wasn't there a reason that Nike didn't completely overhaul everyone's jerseys? Like time or something like that?

Wasn't there a reason that Nike didn't completely overhaul everyone's jerseys? Like time or something like that?
I'm a Nike fanboy but they didn't have to overhaul any team's logo, just incorporate them :/ Some of these look like uniforms made from the local uniform shop

They've only been revealing 2 of the jerseys for each. Maybe the creativity is coming in the
'Athletes Mindset' and 'Community' editions.

Well Nike actually has nothing to do with the overhauling of team's jerseys. That's on the Team. All the redesigns (or non redesigns) are courtesy of the team so other than branding I don't think they have much to do with the actual creation of the design of the jerseys and what not.

Oh wow that Stephen A clip was from the actual game? Live really is pulling out all the stops, let's bring it back to Live 03/ Live 04 days. Those were appreciated 8)

Schedule leaks are starting:

Lakers and Clippers will meet opening night, and it's a Lakers home game on Oct 19, per source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom