Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG is incapable of playing the 2? Or are you saying Klay is better than him?

Regardless, you're saying you can't trot out a starting lineup with Dray at Center? Am I missing something here? :lol: Go look at who was playing the 5 for Bron's Miami & Cleveland title teams

I'm saying Klay is better for the Warriors starting at the 2 than George is. Dray is a good defensive player but with Towns and Embiids and Jokic's, etc. out there, his *** isn't defending those type of guys. They could pull the lineup off against certain teams but there will have to be more often than not games where one of them is going to have to sit.

Thought I posted the pics, my bad :lol:

DG4dQfBVYAQMfYH.jpg

DG4dQeNUQAIRja9.jpg

Not if they do it properly by giving the players what they want. Allow them to rest, removing incentive to lie. Just let it be on your terms.
i mean they kind of did. made the season longer so not so many back to backs. what more can they do. there should be less reasons to rest now that the nba is trying to help.

rest , little fake injuries. does it really matter. not really. they should rest only during home games. away games is ripping off the fans.

Not if they do it properly by giving the players what they want. Allow them to rest, removing incentive to lie. Just let it be on your terms.

I think it could work as well. NBA is at least showing good faith trying to tweak the schedule even more. At the very least the players could reciprocate something by not sitting out the national TV games.

I'm saying Klay is better for the Warriors starting at the 2 than George is. Dray is a good defensive player but with Towns and Embiids and Jokic's, etc. out there, his *** isn't defending those type of guys. They could pull the lineup off against certain teams but there will have to be more often than not games where one of them is going to have to sit.
You're completely ignoring the other matchups on the floor :lol:

Look at Shaq's career. He put up staggering numbers every year & kept getting beat, including multiple sweeps, until Kobe became Kobe & Wade went on that tear.

KAT/Jokic/Embiid aren't playing with anyone close to that caliber and are unlikely anytime soon.

I mean KAT averaged 28 ppg on 60% shooting from February until the end of the season. Minnesota went 12-22. Great player & the addition of Butler will help, but that team is still a ways away.

The nuggets aren't close either.

i mean they kind of did. made the season longer so not so many back to backs. what more can they do. there should be less reasons to rest now that the nba is trying to help.

rest , little fake injuries. does it really matter. not really. they should rest only during home games. away games is ripping off the fans.

What more can they do? They can give them actual days off. Not just in between games but game days too. Give each team a set amount of days to rest whoever they like, with the stipulation that they cant use rest for away or nationally televised games and have to give the NBA sufficient notice, can't just spring it on them. 24 hours or something.

So like 8 rest days, with a minimum 24 hour notice of rest, with a list of resting players. Players still get their rest, TV people are happy, fans that buy tickets to see visiting players are happy, NBA is happy cuz they dont have to hear anymore whining.

Just saw a demo vid of IT2 blocking somebody at the rim, easy pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom