Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only games i'm hype to see for opening week are GSW & HOU + OKC & (i forgot what team it was) But yeah.

Celtics and Cavs game is gonna be a barn burner but Cavs will win narrowly.

OKC still on Christmas.
"Small Market dead with no KD kys OKC fans"

Nah, we aren't even byke.
We never left.
Coming for that Beta Bay.
Stay Healthy San Francisco.

IMG_20170810_150156.jpg

They really going to have the TNT guys sit home all day and come in to do a 10:30 game that is esentially a waste of time? That has got to be a typo.

Last edited:
Sixers won 10 games just two seasons ago. Now we're opening up the season with the first nationally televised game on ESPN of the year and playing in Madison Square Garden on Christmas Day. Hate all you want but the come-up is real :pimp: :pimp:

Sixers won 10 games just two seasons ago. Now we're opening up the season with the first nationally televised game on ESPN of the year and playing in Madison Square Garden on Christmas Day. Hate all you want but the come-up is real :pimp: :pimp:
Wonder what the prop bet is for Simmons embiid and fultz all to play in both games

Shorty shoulda been ROY this year. Smh 21 & 6 as a Rookie on a playoff team? And they give it to Bron :smh:. This is where I became a Nuggets fan...and my dislike for Bron Bron began.

IMG_9118.JPG

MeloMan!!

The Melo hate is wild. He's one of the best scorers to play the game and because he doesn't play like Bron does somehow he's not that good. Don't make sense. Definitely robbed of that ROY award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom