Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just crazy that LBJ is leaving the Cavs when this is all lowkey his damn fault :lol:

He held out and forced them into overpaying for JR and Tristian.

He kept signing these extremely short deals forcing the Cavs to make extremely short-sided moves like trading two first for Mosgov

He's the one that goes to a Laker game to watch Lonzo when the LBJ to LAL thing was at its Apex. The man can publicly denounce the POTUS but can't publicly say "I'm not going to the Lakers" or "I want to remain in Cleveland with Kyrie"

One of the reasons why Kyrie wants out is because the team he's leaving is old, and built FOR HIM

If Gilbert wasn't a POS this would look real wack to me but because he deserves it it's all good but still...this chaos in Cleveland is all his fault :lol:

It's just crazy that LBJ is leaving the Cavs when this is all lowkey his damn fault :lol:

He held out and forced them into overpaying for JR and Tristian.

He kept signing these extremely short deals forcing the Cavs to make extremely short-sided moves like trading two first for Mosgov

He's the one that goes to a Laker game to watch Lonzo when the LBJ to LAL thing was at its Apex. The man can publicly denounce the POTUS but can't publicly say "I'm not going to the Lakers" or "I want to remain in Cleveland with Kyrie"

One of the reasons why Kyrie wants out is because the team he's leaving is old, and built FOR HIM

If Gilbert wasn't a POS this would look real wack to me but because he deserves it it's all good but still...this chaos in Cleveland is all his fault :lol:
Won a ring and got everybody paid.

If Lebron did anything wrong while in a Cleveland this time it's, nah not even firing Blatt was wrong, he was there beforehand.

But yea, nothing.
He got everyone around him paid.
He took them to the Chip every year.
He won them one.
The end.

He didn't build a team that could move on without him in the future, he built a team to Win now, he did.
He didn't handicap them for the Future either, he built fast and quick so things could happene fast and quick, and things happened fast and quick and they have a trophy because of it.

Who cares if he's leaving now and it looks like Drogon rolled through and flamed the whole city, Cleveland owes Lebron not the other way around, Rebuild and STF U

Last edited:
Gordon left Orlando to play for the Yankees?
IMG_0181.JPG

I mean that's great and if I was LBJ I'd be doing the same ****

But, that does nothing to change the fact that the state of the Cavs is because of him

There's so much uncertainty because he's been noncommittal this entire time. He's leaving this summer but he's essentially been threatening to leave every summer since he's been back in Cleveland. Has completely bent the franchise over with his noncommittal nature.

Price you pay when you get Lebron and They got a chip and a ton of revenue etc. from it so it was indeed worth it but he's still the primary source of the Cavs Chaos.

But, that does nothing to change the fact that the state of the Cavs is because of him

There's so much uncertainty because he's been noncommittal this entire time. He's leaving this summer but he's essentially been threatening to leave every summer since he's been back in Cleveland. Has completely bent the franchise over with his noncommittal nature.

Price you pay when you get Lebron and They got a chip and a ton of revenue etc. from it so it was indeed worth it but he's still the primary source of the Cavs Chaos.
Dis man got good sense like sammich bags

Yes. That's all that needs to be siad.

Those fans and that organization should gladly accept this chaos if that's what you wanna call it. They was trash before Lebron, great with him, trash w/o him again, got a ring when he came back. Lebron has meant more to that Franchise than any one player ever has to a team. The Cavs are this position mainly cuz Dan Gilbert is a goofy *** dude.

My goodness gracious. I have tried to defend Dwight for the longest but son is washed. Cant believe i said he was the best big man in the world. (STILL.) Forgive me.

I can't see LeBron leaving Ohio. I definitely see him hearing teams out and taking meetings but i think he'll ultimately remain in CLE. Like legit... What team does LeBron have a valid reason for building anew for? I can't see it. :nerd:

blame it on the warriors.

Dipset, you think he stays?
Him to any team makes them a contender on a quick turnaround or timeframe, he can win anywhere, which is why he has a reason to build anew.

My goodness gracious. I have tried to defend Dwight for the longest but son is washed. Cant believe i said he was the best big man in the world. (STILL.) Forgive me.

I can't see LeBron leaving Ohio. I definitely see him hearing teams out and taking meetings but i think he'll ultimately remain in CLE. Like legit... What team does LeBron have a valid reason for building anew for? I can't see it. :nerd:

Dipset, you think he stays?
Him to any team makes them a contender on a quick turnaround or timeframe, he can win anywhere, which is why he has a reason to build anew.

Yeah he stays. I feel like LeBron loves challenges. He's gonna' weather the storm and remain a Cav'. He feels like the front office has put some effort in this summer by signing Derrick Rose for $2.1 million. with or without Kyrie. He still has help.

Yeah he stays. I feel like LeBron loves challenges. He's gonna' weather the storm and remain a Cav'. He feels like the front office has put some effort in this summer by signing Derrick Rose for $2.1 million. with or without Kyrie. He still has help.
None if this is close to true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom