Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that area they have by the arena that ESPN posts up is going to look real lean if Bron leaves again. Only time you will see people there is when Bron comes back to town. And when the Warriors come once year, because if he leaves they darn sure won't be back in June.
It’s busy everyday

Pop adjusts his gameplan to his team, so does he make Klaw go back to a complementary player for Bron?
Bron an elite passer. Kawhi an elite finisher. Match made in heaven.
Does Houston or LA even do that though? Why not just wait it out? Gilbert really has no leverage here. He just gonna have to ride this season out and try to get Lebron caught up in some sort of off the court scandal or some ****.

If they wait it out Bron will be 34 when he suits up for them. For Houston, CP would then be 33.

The time is now. These guys have more time behind them than in front of them at this point.

My thing with where Bron goes next year is unless he goes to Philly or the Lakers every other team he could go to is going to be the same situation he's in right now. It's going to be him and two other stars and a bunch of vet minimum salary Richard Jefferson and Deron Williams type of guys. They're going to have to trade away every other decent role player they have with a decent contract for pennies in order to make room for him. That same song and dance isn't going to work as he gets into his mid to late 30's. He goes to Philly or the Lakers and they get to keep all of their young pieces, can probably even sign one of his buddies plus have even more room to work with all the cap space both teams will have.

The one reason I could see him not going to the Lakers is he wouldn't want to be in Kobe/Magic's shadow. I'm also not sure if he'd want to go play in the West and have to make it past the Warriors just to even get to the Finals each year. He cares about his legacy more than anybody in the league and if he ended up not being able to win even one championship for the Lakers after Kobe, Shaq, Magic and Kareem won multiple for them then he knows that would be a bad look for him.

LeBron would be a fool to stay in Cleveland and he pretty much got himself a get out of jail free card by winning that ring and taking them to two Finals.

I also don't think he wants to be Kobe's successor or under Magic's thumb. He's been doing things his way for years now, why be a Laker just because they are the Lakers.

It seemed pretty obvious when LeBron decided to leave the Heat, that he was going to make sure that he was always totally in control of his destiny. He already won 2 championships, and not only did he want to try to win one for his home team in Cleveland, but they also had what was somewhat similar to a younger version of the Miami Heat team with Kyrie (Wade) and Love (Bosh). They went to 3 straight finals and won 1 of them, delivering Cleveland their first ever championship in 46 years as a franchise. The hate/disdain for Dan Gilbert was always there though, and he was going to make sure that he could always get out if he wanted.

Is he to blame for a lot of what's going on now, sure. He delivered the championship though. I think most would be ok with the collateral damage to follow.

Next year's draft is top heavy as hell.

There are legit 4-5 franchise changing talents coming out.

i didn't eem watch the video but this cat needs to be in LA off the strength of his name alone.
281550.jpg

Yeah he stays. I feel like LeBron loves challenges. He's gonna' weather the storm and remain a Cav'. He feels like the front office has put some effort in this summer by signing Derrick Rose for $2.1 million. with or without Kyrie. He still has help.
Untitled-1.png

I'm about to join crazy *** BucEm and want LeBron to join the Sixers. Basketball wise, it's a significantly better situation than LA. Not only would his teammates be better, but he'd get to stay in the East. Seems like the offcourt stuff is going to be important to him though.

I'm about to join crazy *** BucEm and want LeBron to join the Sixers. Basketball wise, it's a significantly better situation than LA. Not only would his teammates be better, but he'd get to stay in the East. Seems like the offcourt stuff is going to be important to him though.
2k would be insane
Joining the Kawhi's might be Brons only shot at being competitive with GS and even that's a stretch
Would like to see what other pieces they could add but that would be fun. Maybe cp could join them

I would like to see Lebby join harden or Leonard

you dont want that to happen

lebron owns your celtics

they will never get past a team hes on

I still find it to be a slap in the face 76ers tickets are so high man. I heard the nosebleed seats were STARTING at $100.

Hype is a hell of a thing for a promoter man

i remember my Blippers season tickets doubled after the CPtree trade so I didn't renew.

was copping $5 gameday tickets off ticketexchange :lol: thank the Clippers for cheap tickets :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom