Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
"From very reliable sources. Plural. Kyrie and LeBron were in the same room over the weekend in Florida…Apparently these guys were in the same room and here’s the deal. I don’t know if there’s a thawing out process. All I do know is LeBron didn’t punch Kyrie the way Stephen A thought he would. I can report that. As for what they talked about or discussed…it was very cool. They didn’t get into any heated discussions."

Next year's draft is top heavy as hell.

There are legit 4-5 franchise changing talents coming out.

So happy the NCAA ain't listen to his lying, ratting brother. That was some ho **** he tried to do to Mo.

Now.....he out his family circle....and can't go back to Harlem :lol:. Karma

I still find it to be a slap in the face 76ers tickets are so high man. I heard the nosebleed seats were STARTING at $100.

Hype is a hell of a thing for a promoter man

I got tickets to the Warriors at Sixers game 23rd row in the corner for $185 plus taxes and fees. Nosebleeds ain't starting at $100.

"From very reliable sources. Plural. Kyrie and LeBron were in the same room over the weekend in Florida…Apparently these guys were in the same room and here’s the deal. I don’t know if there’s a thawing out process. All I do know is LeBron didn’t punch Kyrie the way Stephen A thought he would. I can report that. As for what they talked about or discussed…it was very cool. They didn’t get into any heated discussions."
wish someone would punch stephen a in the face

6ers fans haven't been to a game in years. I don't even blame the team for taking advantage of the fairweather fans.

Stephen A talking about this on First Take now. Was mad that dude was coming at his head :lol:

37 Wins feels like a dependable number for 6ers

Reminder: this past season the Sixers won 28 games with Embiid only playing 31 games and only 25 MPG, Dario's first year playing basketball in America and without the last two #1 picks and a top 3 shooter in the entire league.

Beautiful.

20841202_10155395284426006_2290089103746913121_n.jpg

Pistons > Sixers......:D

Don't shoot the messanger.
I think Philly will be somewhere around 40 wins and the 8th seed. Unless the entire team gets hurt, they will be better than Atlanta, Chicago, Brooklyn, Indiana, New York, and Orlando. Probably on-par with the Pistons and Hornets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom