Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Lakers OWN Staples
wink.gif

Personally I think that's gonna be a bad move for the clippers. Once this team is no longer good in a couple years they'll be playing to 45% capacity again.
laugh.gif
Lol Lakers are tenants just like the Clippers. That is the Kings arena.

And I mean, even if your presumption is true, most teams arenas arent filled when they suck so idk what that means lol

Regardless, idk how getting your own arena if you're the clippers can be close to a bad thing.

I'm pretty sure AEG owns Staples and that they have the 3rd most stock next to the Buss family and Dr Patrick Soon-Shiong.

Last edited:
Nah Lakers OWN Staples :wink:

Personally I think that's gonna be a bad move for the clippers. Once this team is no longer good in a couple years they'll be playing to 45% capacity again. :lol:

Lol Lakers are tenants just like the Clippers. That is the Kings arena.

And I mean, even if your presumption is true, most teams arenas arent filled when they suck so idk what that means lol

Regardless, idk how getting your own arena if you're the clippers can be close to a bad thing.

Lakers won 5 chips compared to 2 for the Kings so yeah... they own it :tongue:

Clippers have a pretty small following in Los Angeles, especially considering they can barely get half of their own fans to watch them live in the playoffs :lol:

I could be totally wrong but I don't see the clippers having the support to justify the move or why another arena needs to be built in this city.

Gentrification is moving fast enough out here btw... Go move to Ontario or something

Last edited:
Lakers won 5 chips compared to 2 for the Kings so yeah... they own it
tongue.gif

Clippers have a pretty small following in Los Angeles, especially considering they can barely get half of their own fans to watch them live in the playoffs
laugh.gif

I could be totally wrong but I don't see the clippers having the support to justify the move or why another arena needs to be built in this city.
I been to every single playoff game for LAC over the past 3 years. The arena being half full being a playoff game is a damn lie come on
laugh.gif
Full capacity, loud, whatever you wanna call it lol

not to mention they've sold out every game since CP is there (I know those numbers aren't 100% fact, but I highly doubt they're selling out like 300 straight games and only getting half of the arena full for the playoffs lol)

And that's the point, no? If the Clipper fanbase isn't that big in Los Angeles wouldn't getting your own arena be another step in trying to blaze your own trail in the city?

Only bad thing about the Celtics / Lakers rivalry is that I thought they could have touched on the 2008 and 2010 NBA Finals.

lebron on the clippers....

man if blake can stay healthy he could make a run at second best team out west

Isn't that a two part series?
3 part series. Just ended.

Loved it. But like I said, Paul Pierce is one of the greatest Celtics ever. Kobe Bryant is friggin Kobe Bryant. Phil Jackson, etc. They spent like 3 min on 08' and 10' and if you're talking about the Celtics / Lakers rivalry, idk how you devote that little time to that part of it.

cavs are ultra stuck. snowstorm with bald tires. its a wrappington. and bron gonna be 33 in 6 months. and that team as a whole is old. young dudes are kyrie and kay felder. they tossed Liggins for dauntay jones. Just a series of awful decisions for 1 man. but when he folds or leaves or retires of get completely washed washed..then what? then you're stuck permanently. And the team looks exactly how they did in 2014.

bet bread bronze last game he aint dropping 60. might try and statpad that triple double though. the stat pad is his finishing move.

Your posts are Niketalk cancer

:lol:. Not sure what i said that was false but what evs.

Nahhh im not taking the bait. Ima let you cook. Been banned too many times this year alone lolll. Im sorry you feel that way g.

Last edited:
The Dallas Mavericks have emerged as serious contenders to sign Jrue Holiday and his brother Justin, according to league sources.

Man if Jrue leaves New Orleans they're kind of screwed.

Idk how but they have to convince Boogie to resign this offseason.

I still don't see why Bron would want to leave the Cavs for any team in LA. The only team I see him going to would be Spurs.

Last edited:
It would be dope to see him leave again and shatter this whole idea of sports franchise loyalty which is absolute crap.

Especially the "He's from there so he owes them something" crowd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom