Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0598.PNG

I know we're talking about finishing at the rim but this heatmap is just stupid

Not many any midrange shots, 45% from the corner, 40% at the top of the key/wing, 63% at the rim :sick::sick::sick:

Wonder how the Pacers handling of the PG situation change the players minds on informing their current teams they don't plan on resigning. He did them a favor by informing them a year in advance so they don't lose him for nothing...instead of accepting their fate they wanted to stick it to him.
He did them zero favors.
If he told them behind the scene and they released the fact he wasn't resigning would be one thing but, his agent told the World instead.

Kyrie is the
Juice will always be appreciated. Along with Sebastian Telfair as the other one who didn't quite make it :pimp:

Cant wait to see Juice back in the League and he was nice on Memphis. He dropped 18 pts a game as a 6th man. When he was second fiddle to Dirk he flourished. Also he was the no.1 option on the Bucks at one point. The kid's career hasn't been disappointing up until when he got banned.

CJ a top 5 SG. Lets get it.
Oh without a doubt. CJ doesn't really have any holes in his game.

+

Had no idea Rod Strickland was Kyrie's godfather. Kyrie is the best finisher of all time not named Michael and LeBron. Period.

Kyrie is the best non-dunking finisher of all time. The angles, the English, the reverses and finishing between people. Smh. It's almost unreal.
Strictly judging off of skill, he might be the greatest offensive player of all time. And I'm dead serious. Players like Mike, kobe obviously did more with the tools they had though.
With Kyrie, handles, finishing, mid-range and 3, all A+. 3pt miiight be simply an A.

That brings me to my next point, he and steph are very close in terms of rating, imo. Stephs 3 is obviously better, A+, so that would have to put Kyrie at A for 3 pt. Curry is a solid A in every other offensive aspect though.

Can't talk about finishers without mentioning Bobby Jackson. Dude did not miss layups.

Yeah steph's game is 3s. Kyrie's game is dribbling the air out the ball and a nice finish. No competition really.
Kyrie is the best non-dunking finisher of all time. The angles, the English, the reverses and finishing between people. Smh. It's almost unreal.
Strictly judging off of skill, he might be the greatest offensive player of all time. And I'm dead serious. Players like Mike, kobe obviously did more with the tools they had though.
With Kyrie, handles, finishing, mid-range and 3, all A+. 3pt miiight be simply an A.

That brings me to my next point, he and steph are very close in terms of rating, imo. Stephs 3 is obviously better, A+, so that would have to put Kyrie at A for 3 pt. Curry is a solid A in every other offensive aspect though.

Can't talk about finishers without mentioning Bobby Jackson. Dude did not miss layups.

What you rate Myrie's gravity, though? Steph's is surely an A+

Not a high flyer in game but he has adequate hops. I've seen him windmill. B+.

Hold up, I thought you were talking about hops until I saw you have steph an A+. What do you mean by gravity?

Not a high flyer in game but he has adequate hops. I've seen him windmill. B+.

Hold up, I thought you were talking about hops until I saw you have steph an A+. What do you mean by gravity?

Attention attracted from the defense whether it be by threat to pull-up, spot-up, drive-and-kick, cut/slash, etc. Anything that will get a reaction out of the defense just by threat. No plural or even definite definitions but that's how I see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom