Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends just said that KD is just Dirk on a better team. For some reason, that is giving me bad vibes about where this thread could go today

If your top 4 is not some order of Steph, KD, Bron and Kawhi..... You're wrong. They're much better than EVERYONE else by a decent margin. Harden probably the next closest player.

At least 15 players I'd rank between Steph and Kyrie but imo
If not 15, it's still a quite significant number.

Steph's been at 45% from deep, ~70% at the rim, mid 30s - low 40s assist rate the past few years, not even counting the hockey assists he gets from getting trapped on screens.

There's a grand-canyon sized difference between the two, and that's not a slight to Kyrie.

didnt they say statistically steph was best at the rim than anybody else? bron, dj, all of them. They said he was best iirc
IMG_0602.PNG

IMG_0603.PNG

IMG_0604.PNG

IMG_0605.PNG

I have a more of a issue with him saying steph is the the top basketball player in the nba. Like I understand you would say that here but to say that to a group of people I can't imagine how bad you will get roasted.

Top 3 but there is a big drop off after two.

Won a title as the best player on a team without KD. Had one of the best regular seasons ever on a 73-9 team without KD. Went to another finals without KD. 27/8/5 this season without KD and the team went 15-3 in that span.

There's no significant distance between Steph, KD and Lebron. Pick who you want but put some respeck on Steph's name as a goat

One of my friends just said that KD is just Dirk on a better team. For some reason, that is giving me bad vibes about where this thread could go today

@a-friend?

Won a title as the best player on a team without KD. Had one of the best regular seasons ever on a 73-9 team without KD. Went to another finals without KD. 27/8/5 this season without KD and the team went 15-3 in that span.

There's no significant distance between Steph, KD and Lebron. Pick who you want but put some respeck on Steph's name as a goat

Hit 400 3s in a season without KD. Became first unanimous MVP without KD. Torched the thunder for 46 with a tweaked ankle and game winning half court shot without KD.

I'm still taking Harden over Kawhi. No secret I think Giannis is there too behind the big 3

I knew you'd campaign for Giannis. Not yet though. Another season or two and I'll be on board with you. I'll take Kawhi over James but... James is literally the only other player in the league I'll even entertain as being near those four. They're all that good

They didn't past the 2016 conference finals because of curry. Stop reaching

I personally think Harden is the toughest player in the league to gameplan for. It's unfortunate that he's had his playoff blunders, but he's as talented as anyone in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom