Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie is the best non-dunking finisher of all time. The angles, the English, the reverses and finishing between people. Smh. It's almost unreal.
Strictly judging off of skill, he might be the greatest offensive player of all time. And I'm dead serious. Players like Mike, kobe obviously did more with the tools they had though.
With Kyrie, handles, finishing, mid-range and 3, all A+. 3pt miiight be simply an A.

Just say you like his scoring skillset then. Once you say best offensive player, you're bringing playmaking into it. There've been plenty of guys that have been better all-around offensive players.

That brings me to my next point, he and steph are very close in terms of rating, imo.

Wut. Hell no. :lol:

Just say you like his scoring skillset then. Once you say best offensive player, you're bringing playmaking into it. There've been plenty of guys that have been better all-around offensive players.
This. Kyrie isn't even the best offensive player on his own team.

IMG_0736.JPG

Curry don't even make the first team :rofl:

Steph didn't make first team because two guards had better SEASONS. That doesn't make them better players. I really wish people would grasp that concept. Steph didn't suddenly become worse.

I got money curry ain't gon be the mvp in the next 5 yrs who bout dat
Lol what does that matter though? Bron is the best player in the league and his last one was 5 years ago.

Westbrook won this past year and majority of relatively intelligent fans wouldn't have him in their top 5.

Smh at these rookies. Not 1 has Steph as their favorite player.

Who is your favorite player in the league?

1. LeBron James, Cleveland -- 31.5%
2. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City -- 19.4
3. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio -- 8.3%
4. James Harden, Houston -- 6.5%
5. Kevin Durant, Golden State -- 5.6%
Draymond Green, Golden State -- 5.6%
7. Anthony Davis, New Orleans -- 4.2%
8. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland -- 3.7%

Others receiving votes: Carmelo Anthony, New York; Jamal Crawford, Minnesota; Pau Gasol, San Antonio; Paul George, Oklahoma City; Blake Griffin, LA Clippers; Dwight Howard, Charlotte

http://www.nba.com/2017-18-nba-rookie-survey

Lol what does that matter though? Bron is the best player in the league and his last one was 5 years ago.

Westbrook won this past year and majority of relatively intelligent fans wouldn't have him in their top 5.
im jus sayin curry ain't the most valuable on the warriors since last season we all know who got the crown now

This. Kyrie isn't even the best offensive player on his own team.

exactly. If you said best iso player, than you have an argument. Best offensive player? Naw, I'd even put Nash ahead of Irving leading the #1 offence in Dallas and PHX for 8 straight years > Iso plays.

Steph after being down 3-1 to OKC.
33/7/7
47/47/91

Yeah I'm reaching

Steph game by game stat line after going down 3-1 against KD and Russ:

Game 5: 31pts 7rbds 6ast 5stls

Game 6: 31pts 10rbds 9ast

Game 7: 36pts 8ast

Klay balled out in game 5....but he gets ALL the credit for that series :lol:. Steph was dirty. Not to mention he locked up russ for the remainder of that series whenever he was on him too :nerd:

The disrespect the man Steph gets is quite absurd. Anything short of him being a top 3 player in he NBA is a slight. Top 4 at the Very worst. And ***** act like we DONT have video of him balling in the finals in 2015....or Torching KD and Russ after being down 3-1 in 2016. 2016 Finals is the only stain on his name. And all the greats aside from Jordan have stains on their names. "Tragic Magic", "2011 Bron".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom