Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Smith Jr. Voted By Peers As Favorite To Win Rookie Of The Year

https://t.co/uSkczpGQjS
DH178-uU0AA5uAC.jpg

Honestly why the **** did the Knicks take Frank Nkitilina over DSJ? Did they do that just to please Phil then fire him like two days later?

Rest of the rookies don't believe in the process this year or long term. They smart.

The disrespect the man Steph gets is quite absurd. Anything short of him being a top 3 player in he NBA is a slight. Top 4 at the Very worst. And ***** act like we DONT have video of him balling in the finals in 2015....or Torching KD and Russ after being down 3-1 in 2016. 2016 Finals is the only stain on his name. And all the greats aside from Jordan have stains on their names. "Tragic Magic", "2011 Bron".

This is the issue with Curry fans. How is anything less than top 3 a slight when dude has to hide on defense? He's not a better player than Lebron, KD or Kawhi.

Smh at these rookies. Not 1 has Steph as their favorite player.

Who is your favorite player in the league?

1. LeBron James, Cleveland -- 31.5%
2. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City -- 19.4
3. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio -- 8.3%
4. James Harden, Houston -- 6.5%
5. Kevin Durant, Golden State -- 5.6%
Draymond Green, Golden State -- 5.6%
7. Anthony Davis, New Orleans -- 4.2%
8. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland -- 3.7%

Others receiving votes: Carmelo Anthony, New York; Jamal Crawford, Minnesota; Pau Gasol, San Antonio; Paul George, Oklahoma City; Blake Griffin, LA Clippers; Dwight Howard, Charlotte

http://www.nba.com/2017-18-nba-rookie-survey

Whoever put Dwight deserves to go play in China.

Honestly why the **** did the Knicks take Frank Nkitilina over DSJ? Did they do that just to please Phil then fire him like two days later?

Why not let Phil call the shots on the future of the franchise right before firing him?

Others receiving votes: Carmelo Anthony, New York; Jamal Crawford, Minnesota; Pau Gasol, San Antonio; Paul George, Oklahoma City; Blake Griffin, LA Clippers; Dwight Howard, Charlotte

Sound like a group of real ones :pimp:

Good to see that the rookies don't mess with the snake anymore for what he did :lol:

This is the issue with Curry fans. How is anything less than top 3 a slight when dude has to hide on defense? He's not a better player than Lebron, KD or Kawhi.

Considering 1) PG defense is far less important than offense and 2) he's better offensively than all of them except maybe KD... Your point is moot. He's absolutely a better player than Kawhi probably Bron at this point as well. His level of dominance is literally only rivaled by prime Mike, Shaq, Kareem and Wilt. You just can't fathom it because he's not what YOU deem a dominant and he's not physically imposing. At the actual game of basketball though he's no worse than 3. Really 2. The ONLY reason I'll listen to KD is he's pretty close as far as dominance and is 7 ft playing guard. He's a physical cheat code.

Considering 1) PG defense is far less important than offense and 2) he's better offensively than all of them except maybe KD... Your point is moot. He's absolutely a better player than Kawhi probably Bron at this point as well. His level of dominance is literally only rivaled by prime Mike, Shaq, Kareem and Wilt. You just can't fathom it because he's not what YOU deem a dominant and he's not physically imposing. At the actual game of basketball though he's no worse than 3. Really 2. The ONLY reason I'll listen to KD is he's pretty close as far as dominance and is 7 ft playing guard. He's a physical cheat code.
Whattttttt

Steph game by game stat line after going down 3-1 against KD and Russ:

Game 5: 31pts 7rbds 6ast 5stls

Game 6: 31pts 10rbds 9ast

Game 7: 36pts 8ast

Klay balled out in game 5....but he gets ALL the credit for that series :lol:. Steph was dirty. Not to mention he locked up russ for the remainder of that series whenever he was on him too :nerd:

The disrespect the man Steph gets is quite absurd. Anything short of him being a top 3 player in he NBA is a slight. Top 4 at the Very worst. And ***** act like we DONT have video of him balling in the finals in 2015....or Torching KD and Russ after being down 3-1 in 2016. 2016 Finals is the only stain on his name. And all the greats aside from Jordan have stains on their names. "Tragic Magic", "2011 Bron".

i dont even bother defending Curry anymore to you goodballs. If you dont see his greatness, its because you dont want to. I know my dude Wavy stays doing the Lord's work. And he aint letting none of this pop off. nobody eats b,

I just wanna know what rookies listed Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol and Blake Griffin as their favorite players....automatic busts

you _'s can't be serious :rofl::rofl:

Like I been saying if defense don't matter for PG's (which is false) then keep him with the PG's. Dude ain't better or as good as Bron, KD or Kawhi when he plays one side of the floor.

it's real funny how you Curry boys go from "Steph is a good defender" "Steph is a average defender" "oh defense don't matter for PG's".

Who would u rather start ur franchise around
  1. A. Chef Curry B. Klaw Kawhi C. King James

what age?

to be honest...based on what we know and have seen

curry may be a great choice. Kawhi is dope..but i would be interested to see how he is outside of Pop's tutelage. Of course hed still be good, I just wonder how good.

We've seen already what bron does to organizations. idk man. One of the best players to ever play..but alienates everybody. Burns hella bridges. Pisses players off. Forces the FO to spend insane amounts of dough on simple jacks and then he may still bounce on you....yeah bruh...thats gonna be a no from me dawg.

you _'s can't be serious :rofl::rofl:

Like I been saying if defense don't matter for PG's (which is false) then keep him with the PG's. Dude ain't better or as good as Bron, KD or Kawhi when he plays one side of the floor.

it's real funny how you Curry boys go from "Steph is a good defender" "Steph is a average defender" "oh defense don't matter for PG's".

Steph is an average defender.....who has WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better defenders around him. You keep saying he "hides" as if a smart coach is gonna go "Nah Klay/Dray/KD, Steph is gonna defend him instead. Wouldnt want the internet to think he was hiding. Go lock him up Steph!"

There's no "starting your franchise" around LeBron when he's about to be 33. He's somebody you expect to be with your franchise for maybe like 3 years, hopefully win you a championship with a couple other stars and hopefully not completely **** your cap situation for the next 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom