Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inglewood about to cake from all these stadium projects
Bruh.

My mom's bestfriend lives two minutes away from the forum and they're telling her to hold on to her crib before she decides to sell it because soon it'll be worth high 6 to low 7 figures smh

Even if lebron goes to the clippers and bring Wade and/or Melo with him, I don't think that team would be that good. Is lebron going to the west just a plot to not go back to the finals and lose since he probably won't be making it past the wcf imo? Maybe just focus on other ventures while hooping?

Last edited:
Inglewood about to cake from all these stadium projects

Bruh.

My mom's bestfriend lives two minutes away from the forum and they're telling her to hold on to her crib before she decides to sell it because soon it'll be worth high 6 to low 7 figures smh

Mmmm while possible..there's a flipside..

She better hope they dont impose eminent domain, do a basic appraisal, cut a tiny check, and just take it. That's way more common.

Last edited:
I remember how excited I was this time last year with all the KD staying or going news, before and even after the PLayers Tribune article.

I feel that same excitement brewing, Free Agency should be a shake up.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/hmfaigen[/URL]"]
 Harrison Faigen‏Verified account @hmfaigen

Lakers director of player personnel Ryan West joining his dad with the Clippers is reportedly a ‘strong’ possibility

Well Sheesh, LAC. Damn.

This at this point in time, means just as much, if not more than Jerry signing on with us. He's done fantastic work with LAL.
[/quote]

jerry's got the midas touch. congrats LAC

I still just don't get the move by Jerry West. Maybe he wants one more challenge before he retires in like 3-4 years. Dude is about to be 80 years old next season. I would just chill and get another ring or two before I hang it up for good.

I also pray that Z-Bo doesn't go to the Cavs. I can't bring myself to cheer against him....

Last edited:
DCXGGy1UMAAw8Fo.jpg

I still just don't get the move by Jerry West. Maybe he wants one more challenge before he retires in like 3-4 years. Dude is about to be 80 years old next season. I would just chill and get another ring or two before I hang it up for good.

I also pray that Z-Bo doesn't go to the Cavs. I can't bring myself to cheer against him....
Yeah, I'm curious too with why West left. One Bay Area writer, tweeted that West enjoyed interacting the roster, but didn't have anything to say about management.

So, maybe there was some butting heads in the front office? I'm sure there was when he was voice in wanting to keep Klay in GSW, instead of trading for Kevin Love.

Also saw another tweet that he has one son working for the Lakers and another for the Warriors. Crazy.

And yeah I'm not buying Lebron going out west. I'd rather continue to get smacked in the finals than to potentially lose in the first or second round.

And yeah I'm not buying Lebron going out west. I'd rather continue to get smacked in the finals than to potentially lose in the first or second round.

For real.

I know Bron secretly wishes New Orleans was in the East (like they're supposed to be) :lol:.

Conference realignment coming soon :nerd:

I wonder if Doc is going to actually listen to Jerry West 
laugh.gif

Jerry is probably going to suggest some roster moves that will blow up that roster lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom