Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't finish at the rim but I was a fan of Russell's game. Maybe now he'll get to play through his mistakes instead of getting yanked while trying to win games on a team that was never gonna win any.

You know what If Wade opts in the Sixers should try and get them to dump him for Okafor and Justin Anderson and a couple of 2nd rounders for Wade and the 16th pick 

Last edited:
Listening to Kevin Arnoltz and Zach Lowe's pod yesterday they mentioned D'Lo

Kevin literally said
"From afar I'm a huge D'Lo fan but what do I do, when I bring D'Lo up to team execs and they roll their eyes at me and say things like, 'I don't know that we can make the defense even more simpler for him' Maturity issues, etc."
So i'd assume this has a bit to do with the Lakes wanting to move on from him, but the idea that you're doing it for 1) Thinking Lonzo will be better than D'Lo is a HUGE stretch to me and 2) For cap space, so you can make a run at Lebron Friggin James as if he's going to play with young guys at 34 years of age is idiotic.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/jadande[/URL]"]
  @jadande 2h2 hours ago

This is all leading to Jerry West vs. Magic Johnson for LeBron’s services in 2018.

So the Lakers about to gut the roster, and put out a terrible product this year in the name of cap space, in hopes of Luring LBJ onto their team.

Wow.
[/quote]

Because if PG is already there it's an easier sell to try & convince Lebron or whatever free agent to sign there

Because if PG is already there it's an easier sell to try & convince Lebron or whatever free agent to sign there
Lebron James at 34 years old, isn't signing to a team that was terrible before he got there, regardless of if Paul George is there or not. ESPECIALLY if the Clippers have Melo, Chris Paul, and Jerry West.

At this point, IMO it's pure fantasy that is doomed for failure.

Listening to Kevin Arnoltz and Zach Lowe's pod yesterday they mentioned D'Lo

Kevin literally said
"From afar I'm a huge D'Lo fan but what do I do, when I bring D'Lo up to team execs and they roll their eyes at me and say things like, 'I don't know that we can make the defense even more simpler for him' Maturity issues, etc."

So i'd assume this has a bit to do with the Lakes wanting to move on from him, but the idea that you're doing it for 1) Thinking Lonzo will be better than D'Lo is a HUGE stretch to me and 2) For cap space, so you can make a run at Lebron Friggin James as if he's going to play with young guys at 34 years of age is idiotic.
Hmph, no wonder management couldn't get much value. His name was dragged through the mud for two years (albeit his fault too) through the media.

Bye Bye Dwight Howard.

Charlotte is going to be awesome defensively.

Last edited:
@MarcJSpearsESPN The Atlanta Hawks have agreed to trade center Dwight Howard to the Charlotte Bobcats, source tell ESPN's The Undefeated.
asfsidhfauufajisfo

DLo is one of 6 players all-time to average 15 Pts / 4 Asts / +35% 3pt at age 20 or younger.

DCzktQmUAAA8iub.jpg

Lebron James at 34 years old, isn't signing to a team that was terrible before he got there, regardless of if Paul George is there or not. ESPECIALLY if the Clippers have Melo, Chris Paul, and Jerry West.

At this point, IMO it's pure fantasy that is doomed for failure.

Whether it's LeBron or Westbrook or whoever the history of the league has shown you that you're not getting a star unless you already have one, Paul George would be the table setter.

LA didn't think Russell was going to be a star so they bailed.

Adrian Wojnarowski
(@WojVerticalNBA)
Sources: Charlotte is sending Miles Plumlee, Marco Belenelli and 41st pick to Atlanta for Dwight Howard and 31st pick.

Jordan gonna kill that man. boy gon cry in the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom