Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's LeBron or Westbrook or whoever the history of the league has shown you that you're not getting a star unless you already have one, Paul George would be the table setter.

LA didn't think Russell was going to be a star so they bailed.
But the Lakers were doing it man.

They were on pace to win 30+games last year before injuries hit. They tried to lose last year and still won 26 games. They won 10 of those 26 games within their first 20 games. They were heading in the right direction.

To shift course, in the name of hoping that Paul George and the Lakers' 22 wins can lure a 34 year old LBJ to them makes no sense to me. NONE.

wow dwight was just on the radio today saying he wants to bring a ring to atl 
laugh.gif

ATL was a top 5 defense last year. Dwight can still quarterback a defense and protect the rim. Awesome get from that perspective for Charlotte.

But the Lakers were doing it man.

They were on pace to win 30+games last year before injuries hit. They tried to lose last year and still won 26 games. They won 10 of those 26 games within their first 20 games. They were heading in the right direction.

To shift course, in the name of hoping that Paul George and the Lakers' 22 wins can lure a 34 year old LBJ to them makes no sense to me. NONE.

Just face it you believe D'Lo is a lot better than he is.

sounds like a scam lmaoo

The NBA Gatorade League is the National Basketball Association's official minor league basketball organization.

yea bae. i play professional ball. Gatorade league ma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom