Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing about Curses is....they give you enough to feel hopeful....then snatch everything right away from you when it's in sight.

Donald Sterling must've unjustly denied a Haitian lady housing.
Lol he fasho probably did that too.

And You ain't even mention the Shaun Livingston injury, or game 6 against Phx in 07, Elton Brand double crossing LAC and leaving for Philly 
mean.gif

If the Kings end up getting the last laugh after that Cousins trade
laugh.gif

Especially if they somehow move up in the draft (if needed) to take Fultz, Fox, etc.
Yeah, that would be hilarious. But knowing Vivek, he's going to find another way to screw it up.

Again. Why would Lebron leave the east?
A little Devil's advocate here:

He may be at peace with the championship thing and after this season realizes that he won't win a chip in Cleveland either so he midas whale shift the last portion / focus of his career to being in a place that makes his post career transition a bit more seamless.

I don't think the rumors are just out of thin air about him leaving.

Again. Why would Lebron leave the east?

He knows he's not winning chips anymore, he doesn't want to keep messing up his Finals record. It's a lot easier to get to mogul status in Hollywood.

How much bigger of a star can he become though.

He can still play, no need to rot in LAL. They might not even make the playoffs with Lebron.

Going to LAC at the expense of Blake. Fine. You still gotta beat either SAS, H tine or Utah to GET to GSW in the conference finals.

I'd rather stay out east, hold off Milwaukee for a few more years and pray for a break when you play GSW.

He can still play, no need to rot in LAL. They might not even make the playoffs with Lebron.

Going to LAC at the expense of Blake. Fine. You still gotta beat either SAS, H tine or Utah to GET to GSW in the conference finals.

I'd rather stay out east, hold off Milwaukee for a few more years and pray for a break when you play GSW.
The disrespect.

Philly going to usurp the Bucks out East.

Ask Magic how big of a star he was during his playing time in LA and look at all the opportunities it's afforded him in his post playing career. It's a real thing. This city is the epicenter of entertainment and connections are a lot easier to make, maintain, and flourish with out here. Look at what Bean is doing with his investments, his own company now partly because of all the filmmakers and stuff that are within arms reach out here. Bron has talked often about his post career ambitions, this is setting all that up. Like Shoes said I think he knows that ghost he's chasing for all intensive purposes disappeared.

I just hope he goes to the Clippers cause if he joins the Lakers I'm taking my talents elsewhere until he retires.

Last edited:
Damn bro you wouldn't even root for the Lakers if Bron played for them that kind of hate is admirable
laugh.gif

I'm for real too. At least it isn't fake lol plenty of people would switch up on Bron quick if he played for their team lol

It hurts to see Jerry West go work for that other team. At the end of the day, it's still the Clippers so him going ain't going to amount to much. If I was Lebron, I wouldn't go anywhere near the Clips. That Clipper curse is a real thing.

That 30 for 30 was epic. Larry Legend was the lightest brother I've ever seen.

Before Jerry west got to golden State, golden State was just... Golden state. So what's the difference?

I find it hard to imagine there's a connection Lebron James can't make.

Like NT calls Durant a Beta for joining GSW but how much of a beta are you quitting pursuing titles when you're still clearly a top 3 player in the league.

Damn bro you wouldn't even root for the Lakers if Bron played for them that kind of hate is admirable :lol:

I'm for real too. At least it isn't fake lol plenty of people would switch up on Bron quick if he played for their team lol

It'd be worse than when that hick *** clown Malone donned the uniform.

The aura and mystique of the lakers is dead. Players dont gives a damn about them or showtime anymore.

Like NT calls Durant a Beta for joining GSW but how much of a beta are you quitting pursuing titles when you're still clearly a top 3 player in the league.
bron aint going nowhere.. that ***** is gonna live and die in cleveland

It's funny you mention KD because i'm almost certain now that being in front of silicone valley (I think Antidope referred to this last week) makes a difference.

Putting my conspiracy theory hat on:

Playa Vista is fastly becoming Silicone Valley South (if it isn't already), right where the Clippers are headquarter'd at and the Lakers are near. It makes sense that he wanted to shift his career focus to more off the court ventures that LBJ would look to LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom