Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much better are C's with a healthy Blake instead of Hayward? Blake would fill a lot of holes
It would be nice for sure, it still doesn't fill the rim protector need. Blake would give them rebounding which they also sorely need and another scorer

tough choice if you had to pick white Hayward or Blake

I'd go with the skill set that is harder to find in general

If i'm not mistaken, Toronto and Ibaka have already winked / winked a return to Toronto

It hurts to see Jerry West go work for that other team. At the end of the day, it's still the Clippers so him going ain't going to amount to much. If I was Lebron, I wouldn't go anywhere near the Clips. That Clipper curse is a real thing.

That 30 for 30 was epic. Larry Legend was the lightest brother I've ever seen.

Lol "Clipper curse" while they've won more anyone out west not named San Antonio since 2011. Yeah aight
laugh.gif
If the Clipper curse was a thing they wouldn't have landed CP in the first place and be a perennial playoff team like they are right now.

Ok how's this for a scenario.

Chris paul leaves for San Antonio,

LeBron decides to go to L.A but to the clippers to try and bring a title to them.

Since Chris paul is gone, Lebron will play as the acting point guard (to be like magic).

They bring in paul George and turn him into the scorer.
Have Melo cause he's melo.

Anthony Davis is tired of losing so he bolts to The clippers.

And since now they have Jerry west, he has relationships with the warrior players and he gets Klay.

Last edited:
Ok how's this for a scenario.

Chris paul leaves for San Antonio,

LeBron decides to go to L.A but to the clippers to try and bring a title to them.

Since Chris paul is gone, Lebron will play as the acting point guard (to be like magic).

They bring in paul George and turn him into the scorer.
Have Melo cause he's melo.

Anthony Davis is tired of losing so he bolts to The clippers.

And since now they have Jerry west, he has relationships with the warrior players and he gets Klay.

You know what? You might be on to something, lowball...

LeBron going to the Clips would be great, because it creates a cascade effect in which the Knicks can finally move Melo for some good value.  And if they get some picks 3-4 years down the line, well....  Could even be a Celtics-Nets type of situattion.

LOL but how many championships have they won since 2011? In fact, how many conference titles have they won, how many conference finals have they been to? Let's go one step further, how many Pacific Divisions have they captured?

But for sure, they should keep stacking those regular season wins.

If the Kings end up getting the last laugh after that Cousins trade :lol:

Especially if they somehow move up in the draft (if needed) to take Fultz, Fox, etc.

Lol "Clipper curse" while they've won more anyone out west not named San Antonio since 2011. Yeah aight :lol: If the Clipper curse was a thing they wouldn't have landed CP in the first place and be a perennial playoff team like they are right now.

You really going to act like this team ain't cursed. Cmon shoe :lol:

Major untimely Injuries to Clips star players EVERY season since Cp3 arrival.

Missing out on advantageous seeding and more wins due to said injuries.

Josh Smith and Corey Brewer turning into the splash bros

Refs giving a clear out of bounds back to Reggie Jackson...then calling a phony Foul on a Westbrook flop 3 pointer up 3-2.

Chris Paul finally beating the Spurs...only to get injured in game 7 forcing him to miss time in a crucial series that could've been rapped up quickly in 2015.

Jamal Crawford

Blake Griffin and Chris Paul getting hurt and out for the season in consecutive games in a playoff series that they led 2-1 in, in 2016.

Donald Sterling

Clips by far....are the unluckiest franchise that I've ever cheered for. And that's JUST the past 5 years :lol:. Still hope they can catch some breaks. But man, it's tough.

Last edited:
You really going to act like this team ain't cursed. Cmon shoe
laugh.gif

Major untilmwly Injuries to Clips star players EVERY season since Cp3 arrival.

Missing out on advantageous seeding and more wins due to said injuries.

Josh Smith and Corey Brewer turning into the splash bros

Refs giving a clear out of bounds back to Reggie Jackson...then calling a phony Foul on a Westbrook flop 3 pointer up 3-2.

Chris Paul finally beating the Spurs...only to get injured in game 7 forcing him to miss time in a crucial series that could've been rapped up quickly in 2015.

Jamal Crawford

Blake Griffin and Chris Paul getting hurt and out for the season in consecutive games in a playoff series that they led 2-1 in, in 2016.

Donald Sterling

Clips by far....are the unluckiest franchise that I've ever cheered for. And that's JUST the past 5 years
laugh.gif
. Still hope they can catch some breaks. But man, it's tough.
I mean it sure does sound bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I think they've just been unlucky.

Being Unlucky and Cursed to me aren't the same thing. Like if you were cursed then you wouldn't have had the good things happen in your favor either.

Cause you can't just call "Being cursed" out only when it's bad.

Last edited:
I mean it sure does sound bad :lol: :lol:

Being Unlucky and Cursed to me aren't the same thing. Like if you were cursed then you wouldn't have had the good things happen in your favor either.

It hasn't really ever gone good though.

LOL but how many championships have they won since 2011? In fact, how many conference titles have they won, how many conference finals have they been to? Let's go one step further, how many Pacific Divisions have they captured?

But for sure, they should keep stacking those regular season wins.

What would you call the Lakers since 2011 then? That must be a Lil B type curse :lol:

I mean it sure does sound bad :lol: :lol:

Thing about Curses is....they give you enough to feel hopeful....then snatch everything right away from you when it's in sight.

Donald Sterling must've unjustly denied a Haitian lady housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom