Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
sixers thread 
roll.gif

All the kids in here MAD. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@leemelone feelings hurt...no wonder cuz dont got the money, homeboy live in Watts lol

Last edited:
All the kids in here MAD. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@leemelone feelings hurt...no wonder cuz dont got the money, homeboy live in Watts lol

You probably should shut up. And stop acting like because you think you won a bet that you own me or can dictate everything. I'll respond to your pm once you figure that out

Last edited:
Still can't wrap my head around just how messed up this Knicks situation is.

Can't believe that Phil is cool w/ alienating their best player by having him in trade rumors. Unreal. As long as Phil is there, does anyone see KP re-signing if he doesn't get moved?

What other transcendent talent has been subject of trade rumors this early in his career? Phil is on that peyote again. :smh:

Knicks fans deserve better than that clown show running out of MSG.

**** Phil.

And dudes didn't even make 1k bets for the playoffs but are tossing them around now over ticky tack **** like if a player cross the street.

Since Ya'll in the same city, should just meet up in Gardena or at Marathon Clothing n squabble...winner takes all the monies

Also living in the city is better overall than the burbs...Suburbs def has some advantages the city will never have tho

Since Ya'll in the same city, should just meet up in Gardena or at Marathon Clothing n squabble...winner takes all the monies

Also living in the city is better overall than the burbs...Suburbs def has some advantages the city will never have tho
live stream it. Height and weight need to be known before betting on the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom