Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't wrap my head around just how messed up this Knicks situation is.

Can't believe that Phil is cool w/ alienating their best player by having him in trade rumors. Unreal. As long as Phil is there, does anyone see KP re-signing if he doesn't get moved?

What other transcendent talent has been subject of trade rumors this early in his career? Phil is on that peyote again. :smh:

Knicks fans deserve better than that clown show running out of MSG.
He'll be a restricted free agent after his rookie deal expires. So the knicks can match whatever he gets offered by someone or they can just offer him the max which is more than anyone else can offer.

new York owns him for the next 7 years

All the kids in here MAD. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@leemelone feelings hurt...no wonder cuz dont got the money, homeboy live in Watts lol

You probably should shut up. And stop acting like because you think you won a bet that you own me or can dictate everything. I'll respond to your pm once you figure that out

You probably should come correct in the first place. Dont come at me talking about meeting in Watts dressed in all red with your sarcastic tone acting like you embarrassed you lost big time so you trying to save face by acting hard. Then maybe you wont get your feelings hurt and think that I'm trying to "own" you.

Take your loss like a man, crip

You probably should come correct in the first place. Dont come at me talking about meeting in Watts dressed in all red with your sarcastic tone acting like you embarrassed you lost big time so you trying to save face by acting hard. Then maybe you wont get your feelings hurt and think that I'm trying to "own" you.

We need to start a support group for mother ******* who dont pay their debts.

At least mine was a reasonable amount and this cheap *** still wont pay up

Last edited:
WWF on NT and in the NBA
roll.gif

Jungle prob switch sides like he does in the playoffs.
You a lebron fan who lives in houston and has no job.  Shut your mouth boy

You probably overweight as hell anyways living that foodstamp lifestyle.

Im about to start cutting promos for this ****.

Last edited:
Technically D'Angelo hasn't actually gone anywhere yet so if I was Leemelone 1K wouldn't be going out of my pocket into Whip's just yet.

Howling at Lakers fans criteria for Clips being better. "Gotta win a chip to be better than us!" Like yall ****** been doing **** recently 
laugh.gif

If someone said the same thing about the Knicks and Nets that I did about the Clips and Lakers I wouldnt even blink.

If the Nets had 5 straight 50 win seasons yeah they'd be running NY. **** have the Knicks been doing? 
laugh.gif

You a lebron fan who lives in houston and has no job.  Shut your mouth boy

You probably overweight as hell anyways living that foodstamp lifestyle.

Im about to start cutting promos for this ****.
lets start a gofundme so you can take your mans to redlobster. How you a laker fan in the playoff thread. Smdftb.

lets start a gofundme so you can take your mans to redlobster. How you a laker fan in the playoff thread. Smdftb.
We can't all jump on a new bandwagon every two years when lebron changes new teams.  Had I known you were from houston but a lebron fan and didnt know the NBA had a salary cap I would have never bet in the first place.  Pay up.

Last edited:
You aren't going to make me wait once Russ wins MVP right @leemelone

Nah you're good bro :lol:. You're cool with me, always dignified about it.

You really gotta chill. For one I really don't owe you ****. Look at what we agreed on closely. But I'm not even gonna do you like that. Just don't think you're gonna be dictating the terms of anything. This dude really thinks I'm a crip :lol:

Can't believe that Phil is cool w/ alienating their best player by having him in trade rumors. Unreal. As long as Phil is there, does anyone see KP re-signing if he doesn't get moved?

What other transcendent talent has been subject of trade rumors this early in his career? Phil is on that peyote again. :smh:

He'll be a restricted free agent after his rookie deal expires. So the knicks can match whatever he gets offered by someone or they can just offer him the max which is more than anyone else can offer.

Don't think that's accurate. Team option in 18/19, which they'll pick up, then a QO in 19/20 to follow. I think he'd be a UFA in the '20 season. So, they don't own his rights for the next 7 years.

Don't think that's accurate. Team option in 18/19, which they'll pick up, then a QO in 19/20 to follow. I think he'd be a UFA in the '20 season. So, they don't own his rights for the next 7 years.
You only sign the QO if you disagree with the terms of the contract extension offered by your team, or if the team doesn't offer an extension at all.

The knicks are offering him the max, no player has ever turned down the max and signed the qualifying offer. Ever. Not a single one. You are not turning down a 100+ million max deal to sign for 1 yr, $9 million or whatever :lol: it has never ever happened.

So yes, they do own him for the next 7 years or so.

We had this exact same convo with Kyrie & Anthony Davis.

Last edited:
Hawks are exploring the possibility of a sign-and-trade deal involving Paul Millsap, per @WindhorstESPN ble.ac/2sAG0If

Cavs players now warning Jimmy Butler to stay away from “suddenly volatile” situation in Cleveland, per @Suntimes ble.ac/2sB6rxv

We can't all jump on a new bandwagon every two years when lebron changes new teams.  Had I known you were from houston but a lebron fan and didnt know the NBA had a salary cap I would have never bet in the first place.  Pay up.
you understand cap space but dont understand how the biggest basketball star can have fans in other markets than the cavs.

Last edited:

@leemelone feelings hurt...no wonder cuz dont got the money, homeboy live in Watts lol

You probably should shut up. And stop acting like because you think you won a bet that you own me or can dictate everything. I'll respond to your pm once you figure that out

yeah whip. leemelone will pay you when he feels like it!!!!

You aren't going to make me wait once Russ wins MVP right @leemelone

We need to start a support group for mother ******* who dont pay their debts.

At least mine was a reasonable amount and this cheap *** still wont pay up

I created a thread for all this: http://niketalk.com/t/663644/official-niketalk-s-t-bets-deadbeat-thread

This some clown **** right here.
clowns tend to have clown takes

tend to believe whip lives in ladera heights or some **** so far from any friction 

but then again he did mention the vincent thomas bridge

what you know about the bridge with blue lights?

...if you collect that money, busy bees on you 

Last edited:
jjs07 jjs07 Steelo is right. Nothing Porzingis can do about it. And this is how it should be. You have to give advantage to the team that drafted you or else some teams would never get good.

Hawks are exploring the possibility of a sign-and-trade deal involving Paul Millsap, per @WindhorstESPN ble.ac/2sAG0If

Cavs players now warning Jimmy Butler to stay away from “suddenly volatile” situation in Cleveland, per @Suntimes ble.ac/2sB6rxv
I'm fine with it. Sap's 32 and the team is on the treadmill. Just don't take back any bad contracts.

Draft Giles & redshirt him, bottom out and hopefully we don't miss out on Chris Paul or Deron Williams again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom