Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp looks like cleveland cavaliers are going back to the leaveland laughaliers days now. Bron gonna be out that ***** next year early

And now with the designated veteran extension you're gonna start seeing guys locked into teams for 10+ years if they want to make the most money.

There is a provision that if a player gets traded before his rookie extension and makes All-NBA, he can still get the DPE from his new team. So if Zinger gets traded this year as makes All-NBA he won't lose any money.

"Brandon Ingram is our only untouchable player"

*Shops D'Angelo Russell with no good returns*

Hmph.

There's a lot of examples out there of PGs who took 3 years to develop into true starters.  Seems kinda early to ditch him considering he came in at 19.

Then again he might just suck.  Definitely not ruling that out.

John Wall is a prime example

John was ultra athletic coming in tho.

Times Square Lo isnt going to grow more athletic as he gets older. You cant learn speed. And dudes handle aint really nothing to brag about either. His ceiling is looking like Basic Game. Maybe a notch above.

Sam amico "Zero truth to report that #Cavs players telling #Bulls' Jimmy Butler to stay away, says team source. "Absolute fabrication."

Wasn't that the excuse past time
Yea but no one was buying it
roll.gif
. With the circus going on right now, how can you blame him for leaving?

You probably should come correct in the first place. Dont come at me talking about meeting in Watts dressed in all red with your sarcastic tone acting like you embarrassed you lost big time so you trying to save face by acting hard. Then maybe you wont get your feelings hurt and think that I'm trying to "own" you.

Take your loss like a man, crip

You really gotta chill. For one I really don't owe you ****. Look at what we agreed on closely. But I'm not even gonna do you like that. Just don't think you're gonna be dictating the terms of anything. This dude really thinks I'm a crip :lol:[/quote]

The bet was simple. I said DLO would be traded before the season started. You said DLo would still be a Laker when the season starts. We bet a G. We both have the PM's to prove it. And here we are today and you trying to deny the details of the bet.

You hilarious bruh

Gilbert ******* him over again then be upset when he takes control into his own hands. Ultimate white supremacist.

You really gotta chill. For one I really don't owe you ****. Look at what we agreed on closely. But I'm not even gonna do you like that. Just don't think you're gonna be dictating the terms of anything. This dude really thinks I'm a crip :lol:

The bet was simple. I said DLO would be traded before the season started. You said DLo would still be a Laker when the season starts. We bet a G. We both have the PM's to prove it. And here we are today and you trying to deny the details of the bet.

You hilarious bruh[/quote][emoji]129300[/emoji] im confused

Say what you want to say. My mom is poor because she works there?

You and Whip lookin funny in the light.

you not very bright are you?

go back and read what you said at first

i guess u have to be familiar with the street to know how funny that sounds

Last edited:

You hilarious bruh
[emoji]129300[/emoji] im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom