Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats harsh, Rose could come off the bench for a decent team
Or start for a below basic team.
Everything I've said about Melo since 2008 has been right though.

Also I'm not the only one saying that about Rose, Zach Lowe and Shea Serrano have both said it among others.  He's a net negative for any team even aside from the off-the court childlike behavior.

So they said he doesn't deserve to be in the ENTIRE National Basketball Association?

Plus, them saying it doesn't make it NOT an exaggeration

realnaw you might get banned for not paying your bet

see awwwsome and the collector to a certain extent

So they said he doesn't deserve to be in the ENTIRE National Basketball Association?

Plus, them saying it doesn't make it NOT an exaggeration
Yeah he's that bad and he's obviously getting worse, not better.  It's not about "deserve".  He just isn't good enough.  Any roster spot he could fill would be better replaced with a smart (Rose is dumb) vet or a young player with upside (Rose is old and broken down).

Yeah he's that bad and he's obviously getting worse, not better.  It's not about "deserve".  He just isn't good enough.  Any roster spot he could fill would be better replaced with a smart (Rose is dumb) vet or a young player with upside (Rose is old and broken down).
he averaged 18 ppg on 47 percent shooting last year.

He really doesn't deserve to be in the league at this point.  I am dead serious and not exaggerating. 
Come on bro,

I'm not the closest to a Rose fan, but doesn't deserve to be in the league?

He averaged like 17 a game last year and like 5 ast. As empty as that may be, he still averaged that in the NBA
laugh.gif

There are far worse players in the NBA than Rose.

Rose definitely deserves to be in the league as long as Metta World Peace, Kyle Singler or Nick Collison still getting checks

It must be a personal issue between you and him.

It must be a personal issue between you and him.
Because I said he is bad?  I don't get it.  

Zack Lowe:

"I just think Rose is not good. He can't shoot, his midranger is alright, he can't shoot 3's, he's a minus passer, he's not a good playmaker anymore for other people, he needs the ball, and he plays horrible defense. I don't want him on my team even if it's 3 million or 4 million. If I'm the Knicks I don't want him on my team next year. He's not a bad guy or anything, I just don't want him on my team."

I suppose this is also personal for Zack.

Last edited:
Because I said he is bad?  I don't get it.  
Yes, that is exactly why I said what I said.

It MUST be personal for you to call him BAD.

Not on the level he once was, of course, but BAD? Doesn't deserve to be in the NBA?

Yea, must be personal

Yes, that is exactly why I said what I said.

It MUST be personal for you to call him BAD.

Not on the level he once was, of course, but BAD? Doesn't deserve to be in the NBA?

Yea, must be personal
I'll just post the Zack Lowe quote again and you can tell me which part is wrong:

"I just think Rose is not good. He can't shoot, his midranger is alright, he can't shoot 3's, he's a minus passer, he's not a good playmaker anymore for other people, he needs the ball, and he plays horrible defense. I don't want him on my team even if it's 3 million or 4 million. If I'm the Knicks I don't want him on my team next year. He's not a bad guy or anything, I just don't want him on my team"

Rose being bad is one thing, saying he doesn't deserve to be in the NBA is another. There's some middle ground here i'm sure.

Jamal Crawford is on a 3 year 42 million dollar deal, could have gotten more, and averaged 12 a game on under 40% shooting last year.

There's just sooo many players who don't deserve to be in the NBA if Rose doesn't lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom