Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was talking with my mom yesterday about my conflict of interest if bron came to my team. I'd feel weird af. It would just be easier if he takes his behind down the hallway if he's tryna come over here. But, maybe he's thinkin he's gonna meet up with russ and pg over here

krover is a liability in every aspect but shooting. the shooting should be pretty consistent if he's a liability otherwise....i.e. BUM

wasn't a fan of the pick up. proved me right by failing to provide the only positive he's capable of providing, three pointers.
So the pickup was a waste because he underperformed in ONE series?

So he shot 39% from 3 in the playoffs. He wasn't his normal self in the finals. But outside of the finals, he was he who was. Knockdown (open), catch-and-shoot type of dude. I wouldn't call him a BUM but I would simply say, in the finals, he didn't make shots at the rate someone like him has the ability to make them. But a bum? Can't see that.

@eNPHAN

i was talking with my mom yesterday about my conflict of interest if bron came to my team. I'd feel weird af. It would just be easier if he takes his behind down the hallway if he's tryna come over here. But, maybe he's thinkin he's gonna meet up with russ and pg over here
I dont even know if financially this is possibly unless they get rid of Deng and Mozgov.  I'm assuming Randle is going to get some sort of extension with will probably be like 15M-20M a year or so.  So they would basically have enough room for one of the three, but not all three.  They have $47M tied up without any sort of salary to Randle.  

That'd be an interesting team tho lol

Bron Russ and pg
laugh.gif
Lowkey a lot of playoff choking history among that group

Over this past season of the times I've seen him I kinda get thto sense that Lebron loves Cleveland but has no feelings towards the Cavs.

I can see him leaving again.

I dont even know if financially this is possibly unless they get rid of Deng and Mozgov.  I'm assuming Randle is going to get some sort of extension with will probably be like 15M-20M a year or so.  So they would basically have enough room for one of the three, but not all three.  They have $47M tied up without any sort of salary to Randle.  

No damn conflict of interest. Stop it. LeBron would come there, you would be a fan, your team would be significantly better. Case closed.
:lol:

Over this past season of the times I've seen him I kinda get thto sense that Lebron loves Cleveland but has no feelings towards the Cavs.

I can see him leaving again.

I agree

I am sure "that letter" that was written the first time he left has a lot to do with it. #NeverForget

No damn conflict of interest. Stop it. LeBron would come there, you would be a fan, your team would be significantly better. Case closed.
laugh.gif
Think you quoted the wrong person man.  All Im saying is I don't think the Lakers have the cap space to do it.  I'm indifferent either way.

Like I said yesterday I hope he leaves. Shatters the farce that is sports team loyalty.

Y'all gotta scroll past anything 10027 says about Rose or Melo.
Everything I've said about Melo since 2008 has been right though.

Also I'm not the only one saying that about Rose, Zach Lowe and Shea Serrano have both said it among others.  He's a net negative for any team even aside from the off-the court childlike behavior.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom