Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors call Klay's crib the Trap House and suddenly it all makes sense with him
laugh.gif

Nah man he's still hanging on

But once he gets the recipe from Tyga, he'll be rocking the Elfrid Payton.

Maybe that's where these LA rumors are coming from :nerd:

Last edited:
Chris Paul isn't leaving the Clippers and the Cavs can't get better than what they are at present. Everyone just needs to stop.

shouldve lowered the beard. lower the beard there more of a flow when you lower your hair. It's all about aesthetic. Either go all the way bald and rock the ross or lowerr the beard and keep the hair.

Chris Paul leaving the Clippers would absolutely surprise me.

He negotiated a brand new stipulation in the CBA to allow himself to get a super contract.

I think the Spurs rumors are ridiculous.

The Spurs rumors are just as valid as the ones over the last few years involving KD, Conley and Gasol. I think its more of a thing people want to see than it actually happening.

Its also difficult for me to see Blake going to Boston. He fills a need for rebounding, but still doesn't address their rim protection. Also, IT doesn't seem like the type of guard Blake can play well off of.

shouldve lowered the beard. lower the beard there more of a flow when you lower your hair. It's all about aesthetic. Either go all the way bald and rock the ross or lowerr the beard and keep the hair.
Rozay ain't bald doe

he was in the beginning those yea or super low cut? i mean fat ross. he thick ross now.
nah it was always super low or shaved
grubspot.jpg

This is 07

Woj already saying people around the league expect Bron to go to LA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom