03 Finals Duncan....

24ppg
17rpg
5BPG
5APG

sick.gif

Will never forget Pop benching a rookie Tony Parker for Speedy Claxton
laugh.gif
Steph Curry's playoff run this year is up there with the best of them all time too. #RevengeTour complete!

But that's boy Dirk got it out the mud in 2011. He did it all.
We tried to tell them man, but they weren't trying to hear it. If there was a playoff MVP award Steph would have it right now.

03 Finals Duncan....

24ppg
17rpg
5BPG
5APG

sick.gif

Will never forget Pop benching a rookie Tony Parker for Speedy Claxton
laugh.gif
Lowkey that was the ultimate did it by myself championship
Its rarely ever mentioned but it really was elite. 

Curry revenge tour was so ill. Cant call my homie weak and soft no more. Bruh was out for blood all series. Schooled bro. A handful of times. Aint get blovked once. Cooked everybody he was supposed to. Anybody that switched on him was food.

Multiple bodies were caught this playoffs. Rudy. Love. Tristan. Danny green. Patty. Ohio. Gordon. Dame. Cj. Food every where. Al a carte.

Once again Mike Brown was lowkey doing a better job coaching the team than Kerr was....

Cancelled it how? By coming back coaching the finals? How big would the check have been

Cavs looking to trade kyrie for pg in a 3 team trade.

Bruh. Bron leaving lol.

You take out kyrie and replace with pg...cavs lose in 4. Those boys tripping. Theyre FO trash juice.

Watched a documentary on the Rockets earlier, learned 3 things:
Didn't know Hakeem had a temper problem at one point and slapped Vernon maxwell in the locker room.

Didn't know Vernon maxwell quit after the first game of the 95 playoffs :smh: disgraceful.

Definitely didn't know Rudy T got knocked out on the court and almost died due to spinal fluid leakage :wow:

Watched another on Bill russell and dude is the epitome of the term living legend.

Watched a documentary on the Rockets earlier, learned 3 things:
Didn't know Hakeem had a temper problem at one point and slapped Vernon maxwell in the locker room.

Didn't know Vernon maxwell quit after the first game of the 95 playoffs :smh: disgraceful.

Definitely didn't know Rudy T got knocked out on the court and almost died due to spinal fluid leakage :wow:

Watched another on Bill russell and dude is the epitome of the term living legend.

tumblr_o2lwmzsevb1s3gys4o1_400.gif

He was a certified goon before Islam

There were talks about this trade going down according to Chris Broussard and his sources:

Suns get Frye and Kyrie
Cavs get Mini Bron (Bledsoe) and PG
Pacers get the Suns 4th pick and another player from PHX.

Pacers didn't want to do it since they didn't think they were getting enough.

I highly doubt Kyrie gets traded, but at the same time, I'm sure he would like his own team again.

I highly doubt Kyrie gets traded, but at the same time, I'm sure he would like his own team again.

He would like ending his season early with absolutely no chance at making it to a finals again?

Leaving the Eastern Conference would guarantee he would never be an All-Star as well.

Kyrie will leave clevland if/when lebron leaves. Hopefully LeBron can get some more help this offseason (huge lebron fan). Either cavs need to find a better way to use Kevin love or trade him for PG, hopefully melo gets a buyout an comes too.

He would like ending his season early with absolutely no chance at making it to a finals again?

Leaving the Eastern Conference would guarantee he would never be an All-Star as well.
I'm sure he doesn't want to be overshadowed by LeBron, he already has his ring.  

Definitely don't agree with the 2nd statement.

Once again Mike Brown was lowkey doing a better job coaching the team than Kerr was....
He was. He utilized Kerr's system and focused on the mismatches. That's why the ball movement was so favorable when he was coaching.

I know the Warriors still won. But I believe if Brown coached game 4, the Warriors would have swept. 

Also, I think Mike Brown is happy where he's at. He's getting paid by two organizations and he just won a ring. I'm sure he'll get a lucrative offer real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom