Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was. He utilized Kerr's system and focused on the mismatches. That's why the ball movement was so favorable when he was coaching.

I know the Warriors still won. But I believe if Brown coached game 4, the Warriors would have swept. 

Also, I think Mike Brown is happy where he's at. He's getting paid by two organizations and he just won a ring. I'm sure he'll get a lucrative offer real soon.

Yeah Mike Brown definitely is cool with whatever right now with the money he's making, but what the hell would he have done to stop the Cavs from shooting 20 free throws in the first quarter and hitting an NBA record amount of three pointers :lol:

Russell 
03 Finals Duncan....

24ppg

17rpg

5BPG

5APG

:x

Will never forget Pop benching a rookie Tony Parker for Speedy Claxton :lol:

Steph Curry's playoff run this year is up there with the best of them all time too. #RevengeTour complete!

But that's boy Dirk got it out the mud in 2011. He did it all.
We tried to tell them man, but they weren't trying to hear it. If there was a playoff MVP award Steph would have it right now.

03 Finals Duncan....

24ppg

17rpg

5BPG

5APG

:x

Will never forget Pop benching a rookie Tony Parker for Speedy Claxton :lol:

Lowkey that was the ultimate did it by myself championship
Its rarely ever mentioned but it really was elite. 

I remember watching that finals and HATED Tim Duncan, like legit hated him. He was the real terminator, the guy was an absolute beast and so efficient with the ball. Like you know he was going to score when he touched the ball. You knew exactly how and when he will shoot but you can't do anything about it. He did not need flashy moves, over dribbling or anything, it's the boring old Duncan, but it was beautiful to see.

Kyrie will leave clevland if/when lebron leaves. Hopefully LeBron can get some more help this offseason (huge lebron fan). Either cavs need to find a better way to use Kevin love or trade him for PG, hopefully melo gets a buyout an comes too.

I know it will never happen due to ego + contract size, but I really like Melo off the bench.

jersey sales??

Its crazy how PG throws Lakers a little look and batted their eyes in their direction and all of a sudden, he's the second coming. Times have been that low.
Yea its funny...PG says he wanna go to the Lakers and of course now he's hyped up a lil more and the fans cant stop talking bout him...never fails with Lakers Fans :lol:

I'm hoping for PG and Hayward to go to random teams and not the Lakers/Celtics just for the disappointment and the spin in convos :pimp:

I really like melo too. I wanted him to go to san antonio or wizards, or anywhere so he can compete and salvage his legacy.

Yeah Mike Brown definitely is cool with whatever right now with the money he's making, but what the hell would he have done to stop the Cavs from shooting 20 free throws in the first quarter and hitting an NBA record amount of three pointers
laugh.gif
lol true. That couldn't be stopped, but I think he would have made better subs when the Warriors started making a run. 

I just liked the way he saw the mismatch and exploited it. 

He would like ending his season early with absolutely no chance at making it to a finals again?

Leaving the Eastern Conference would guarantee he would never be an All-Star as well.
I'm sure he doesn't want to be overshadowed by LeBron, he already has his ring.  

Definitely don't agree with the 2nd statement.

Curry
Westbrook
Harden
Lillard
McCollum
Paul
Thompson

Curry
Westbrook
Harden
Lillard
McCollum
Paul
Thompson

Kyrie would make it over everyone on that list besides the top 3. His shoes the last two years have been the best sellers in all of basketball. He's one of the most popular and well liked players in the whole league.

No, the fan in me wants that for him. IMO i think it would be the best fit for him, POP could extend his career, maybe make him play more defense, team defense anyway. He would fit way better then bum *** aldrige. 

Curry
Westbrook
Harden
Lillard
McCollum
Paul
Thompson

Kyrie would make it over everyone on that list besides the top 3. His shoes the last two years have been the best sellers in all of basketball. He's one of the most popular and well liked players in the whole league.

I think that might have something to do with playing with LeBron, winning a championship, and being in back to back finals.

If Kyrie was on a bad Suns team with no other stars with less nationally televised games does he still get the 1 million votes?

Melo wants to stay near/in NYC for his son kiyan or something, So clevland,or any other team that is contending near nyc is where he would go

John Wall aka John Wallet aka Walls Fargo aka The Bank Teller aka How Much He Make?

Kyrie as #1 would be a disaster
He's capable of doing so, just needs a better roster than the one he had prior to LeBron returning.
Curry
Westbrook
Harden
Lillard
McCollum
Paul
Thompson
Misread the comment.  Yeah, he would have a tougher time making it in the West.  But as @Buc Em  said, those 3 guards and maybe even Paul would the only players he wouldn't make it over.

I think that might have something to do with playing with LeBron, winning a championship, and being in back to back finals.

If Kyrie was on a bad Suns team with no other stars with less nationally televised games does he still get the 1 million votes?

Those things helped absolutely but now he's established himself and in the prime of his career. People aren't going to stop liking him and buying his shoes because he switched teams.

According to people not authorized to speak publicly, George, a Palmdale native, is still telling friends that he intends to be a Laker in 2018. Because of that, he knows the Lakers have little incentive to trade for him now. – via Los Angeles Times

Those things helped absolutely but now he's established himself and in the prime of his career. People aren't going to stop liking him and buying his shoes because he switched teams.
Right not to mention he was making AS games before LBJ got there if i'm not mistaken. He made at least one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom