Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody is saying he's a genius. He's just making good moves. Probably holding his cards a little too tight at times.

What the hell has you team done that was even remotely looking like a good move? Trading your top pick from 2 years ago that you guys were praising? signing Mozgov? Deng? Hiring Mike Brown? D'Antoni? Continuing to let Kupchak and Buss run things?

You Lakers fan are a trip. I gotta deal with you guys every damn day. Easy to pound on others when you're own backyard is a mess. :rofl:

The Lakers were a mess, nobody will dispute that. They got rid of those clowns and are on a new path now. Magic and Rob are off to a great start.

The Kings haven't played .500 ball since 2005

Only on NT.

I can;t even acknowledge the Kings until they show me something. I like the 1st round picks though

The Lakers were a mess, nobody will dispute that. They got rid of those clowns and are on a new path now. Magic and Rob are off to a great start.
I mean they haven't really done anything yet.  The previous regime got them the #2 pick to take Lonzo.  All they've done is trade DeAngelo Russell for Brook Lopez.  What's so great about their start?

Last edited:

This is all assuming that they will sign two superstars. If not that D'Lo trade was an absolute failure

Methinks a good move would have been you just keeping the #1 pick or when after trading for the #3 pick not holding onto it when you could have gotten Jimmy Butler.

Will the C's just give us Tatum, Bradley and a First Round pick already man? **** Danny Ainge 
mean.gif

Magic and Rob are off to a great start.

I dont know about a great start but i like them for sure. Well, scratch that, i believe in Pelinka. Former agents turn GM will start to occur even more.

and they havent done much yet. The Ball pick fell into their laps.

Last edited:
I'm almost 99% positive that Indiana would've taken Fultz and a player for Paul George. Trading down worsened their offer for PG by miles.

pistons legit not doing jack squat

and a guy 1'd himself at the construction area of the new arena the other day. jumped 75 feet.

lame af.

bro, you the biggest internet tough guy here. How many dudes you going to challenge and threaten on NT? Wipe your mouth man.

your address

well see whos the internet tough guy

talk the talk

walk the walk

i expect it in my inbox

since im the internet tough guy

if not walk away chicken ****

Last edited:
I mean they haven't really done anything yet.  The previous regime got them the #2 pick to take Lonzo.  All they've done is trade DeAngelo Russell for Brook Lopez.  What's so great about their start?

They were the ones who traded Lou Will to actively tank the rest of the season not Jim and Mitch. They had a really good draft. They got rid of an albatross contract that puts them back in play for multiple stars next summer. And most importantly, the Lakers have credibility and a direction. Not bad for 4 months on the job.

Will the C's just give us Tatum, Bradley and a First Round pick already man? **** Danny Ainge :smh:

you guys would be committing highway robbery if that occurred. I will then say Ainge is an idiot.

The Rockets laid down the foundation on what should be traded. Boston can't make that move when the clippers got 40 cents on the dollar.

Hold out on George. Indy has no leverage whatsoever.

They were the ones who traded Lou Will to actively tank the rest of the season not Jim and Mitch. They had a really good draft. They got rid of an albatross contract that puts them back in play for multiple stars next summer. And most importantly, the Lakers have credibility and a direction. Not bad for 4 months on the job.
It's not bad, I'm just saying the jury is still out.  

your address

talk the talk

walk the walk

i expect it in my inbox

your address

talk the talk

walk the walk

i expect it in my inbox

Point proven. But Ainge is the idiot.

I'm almost 99% positive that Indiana would've taken Fultz and a player for Paul George. Trading down worsened their offer for PG by miles.

Exactly. If they weren't sold on Fultz fine. Trade him for PG instead of Tatum.

nobody is saying he's a genius. He's just making good moves. Probably holding his cards a little too tight at times.

I mean people have called Ainge a genius though.  "One of the best GMs in the league" and Brad Stevens "One of the best coaches in the league."  Which he is not.

He's definitely not an idiot though.

Kind of reminds me of Bulls fans who would swear they had the MVP, the rookie of the year, the DPOY, the 6th man of the year, and the best coach in the league (because he "overachieved" with all that talent somehow) and still couldn't contend in the playoffs.

Last edited:
the point is ainge could have pulled the trigger last season and early this season but he didnt

butler or george could have helped the celtics against the cavs last season

Last edited:
then what exactly was magic gonna give them for paul george?

everyday that russell trade gets worse and worse

I don't disagree, that trade is looking worse and worse. The Lakers offer was probably pretty garbage, but until PG committs to an extension with the team trading for him then no sane team will give that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom