Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
$30 million a year is the going rate for, "borderline all-star," starting point guards. Precedent has already been set.

Pelicans have no choice if they want to compete.

Let's not act like you Laker fans haven't been proven wrong about basically everything y'all have predicted happening for the past 5+ offseasons

im not gullable

if paul george leaves a team that goes to the finals i wouldnt trust him. that would be the dumbest thing any player has ever done.

you gotta question a player like that mentality

maybe if the celtics win a title sure leave cuz you have nothing else to accomplish

but if you make it to the finals and say you lose to the warriors in a 6 or 7 game series

that would leave a bitter taste in your mouth and challenge to come back and try to beat them the next year

if you come so close and then leave to a basically rebuilding situation you gotta question that boys brain
It might be motivation to join the team you lost to, never know :lol:

If Brad Stevens coached this years Warriors team I don't think they lose more than 5 games.

As a coach, Stevens is that GOOD... People forget about how he almost went undefeated in the NCAA's with... BUTLER.

Bros, he led the Celtics to the number 1 seed in the East with a 5' 6" PG... Please give this man his props. :lol:

Last edited:
If Brad Stevens coached this years Warriors team I don't think they lose more than 5 games.

As a coach, Stevens is that GOOD... People forget about how he almost went undefeated in the NCAA's with... BUTLER.

Bros, he led the Celtics to the number 1 seed in the East with a 5' 6" PG... Please give this man his props.
laugh.gif
One of the worst takes I've ever read on this forum.  Every element of it.

You can feel any way you want.

I live in Vegas and bets sports as a part time profession... I hit the books for +100 UNITS this NBA season. The majority of my WIN % came from betting BOS.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. :lol:

Last edited:

I live in Vegas and bets sports as a part time profession... I hit the books for +100 UNITS this NBA season. The majority of my WIN % came from betting BOS.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.
laugh.gif
Okay, congratulations that you're a part time gambler.  Your opinions are still ludicrous.

Don't bet the mortgage 
wink.gif

Last edited:

Bros, he led the Celtics to the number 1 seed in the East with a 5' 6" PG... Please give this man his props. :lol:
your keyboard sweatin.

Almost as good as 'Several people have repped me'.

What the hell does this have to do with Stevens and him losing only 5 games?

Seems like both of you guys beef with Stevens is more than just his ability to coach... If that's the case then I can't argue with that. Carry on, there's nothing more for me to say.

Last edited:
Didn't Awwsome used to pull that same "I make money doing this" line?

Brad Stevens is a great coach btw. Dude has consistently gotten quality out of frankly subpar teams.

Nobody beefing about Stevens. Very good coach

But then dude said he made 100 units so therefore, Stevens would only lose 5 games with GSW

NT represent!

Warriors fans dissing Kerr.

This has what it's come to
"fan".  
laugh.gif
  let's not paint a whole community of intelligent people with that brush.

If Kerr isn't a good coach Mark Jackson must have been like, bottomless pits of hell bad to only get the 6 seed with the same team.

Last edited:
That Rolls Royce wasn't a Rolls Royce until Kerr showed up tho.

this. it Definitely wasnt a rolls royce losing to no Clippers team man.

They were on the come up. An A4. Kerr and Myers, and then their individual growth, turned them into a Pagani Zonda.

5 games? In the playoffs or in the season, because if it's for the season then that's ridiculous.

Bes, I was clownin. :lol:

But nah, I like Stevens as a coach... Dude is really out there finessen with Jae Crowder and Amir Johnson in the starting lineup.

Anybody ever realize Stevens has the exact same face as Maggie from TWD? Face, eyes, mouth, everything. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom