Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A better roster, his college coach, a better place to raise his family all on his side in Boston. But if Riley still somehow gets Hayward that'd be something.

Last edited:
A better roster, his college coach, a better place to raise his family all on his side in Boston. But if Riley still somehow gets Hayward that'd be something.
What makes you put Boston > Miami as a place to raise family?  Miami seems fine to me too.

this. it Definitely wasnt a rolls royce losing to no Clippers team man.

They were on the come up. An A4. Kerr and Myers, and then their individual growth, turned them into a Pagani Zonda.

I just think Kerr gets way more props then he deserves sometimes.
When he was out last season Luke Walton coached them to a 24-0 record to start the season.

Downtown Miami is great. South beach is where its overrated and overpriced. This is coming from someone who lives in NYC.

What makes you put Boston > Miami as a place to raise family?  Miami seems fine to me too.

I've been to both, both good cities, but Boston seems more "family friendly" in a way.

Family friendly = White

I'm born and raised in New England and Boston was my 2nd home for a minute. I know exactly what you meant :lol:

Miami is a great place to raise a family. Ya'll clowns watched too much Cocaine Cowboys and Scarface.

Quote:

laugh.gif

I've been to both, both good cities, but Boston seems more "family friendly" in a way.

Family friendly = White

I'm born and raised in New England and Boston was my 2nd home for a minute. I know exactly what you meant :lol:

:lol: i just didnt wanna say it. But yes for Gordon Hayward, in that way, it is more family friendly.

Miami's great if you want your kids to speak 2 languages. Airport does announcements in spanish first and THEN English :rofl:

Miami's great if you want your kids to speak 2 languages. Airport does announcements in spanish first and THEN English :rofl:

If you aren't speaking more than one language nowadays you need to catch up. Don't know why some idiots take pride in the fact that they can only speak English.

It's kind of crazy how white Boston is for a big city actually
Percentage wise we just make the top twenty as "whitest city over 400k residents."

To put it in persepective, we're #18, Atlanta is #26.

What are you basing your statements on?

Last edited:

If you aren't speaking more than one language nowadays you need to catch up. Don't know why some idiots take pride in the fact that they can only speak English.

Ive retained a good amount of the basics of Spanish from when I took it for 4 years in school. Ive told myself I should really take advantage of that and expound on it to actually be able to speak the language and attempted to learn it by myself like a year ago. But goddd damn grasping a second entire language is a pain in the *** lol. One day Its a goal of mine though.

Last edited:
Percentage wise we just make the top twenty as "whitest city over 400k residents."

To put it in persepective, we're #18, Atlanta is #26.

What are you basing your statements on?

Just the feeling of walking around there compared to the other big East Coast cities. NYC, Philly, DC.

Ive retained a good amount of the basics of Spanish from when I took it for 4 years in school. Ive told myself I should really take advantage of that and expound on it to actually be able to speak the language and attempted to learn it by myself like a year ago. But goddd damn grasping a second entire language is a pain in the *** lol. One day Its a goal of mine though.

I want to get down Spanish, French and Japanese. My Spanish is the best out of those. I'm good at reading it but poor at speaking. My French used to be really good until I stopped using it and I just started Japanese. I'll get them all one day.

Just the feeling of walking around there compared to the other big East Coast cities. NYC, Philly, DC.
What you're walking around feeling does not translate to what really is though
laugh.gif

Where in Boston were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom