Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc J. Spears @MarcJSpearsESPN

With Boogie gone, sources say Kings intent on landing vet PF. Keep eye on Dave Joeger's ex-big Zach Randolph, Patrick Patterson & Taj Gibson

to take less money, play with a 5'8 shoot first PG and get swept by lebron in the 2nd round?

yea, makes sense.
They are either going to be the 1 or 2 seed in the East and will likely be in the conference finals. That's significantly better than what he can do in the West staying with the Jazz.

Boston won't be in the conference finals if Hayward goes to Miami.

who's gonna take the Celtics place? the east is TERRIBLE
TERRIBLE is a stretch. The difference between Bos/Was/Miami (W/ Hayward) is marginal to me. Milwaukee with a healthy Jabari is right there too.

Miami with Hayward is better than Boston without Hayward
Miami is basically a worse version of last year's Utah team with the addition of Hayward. Boston beat Utah handily both times. Miami will be good, but not THAT good.

Last edited:
who's gonna take the Celtics place? the east is TERRIBLE

TERRIBLE is a stretch. The difference between Bos/Was/Miami (W/ Hayward) is marginal to me. Milwaukee with a healthy Jabari is right there too.

Im not too high on Miami but yes I agree those are the top 3 teams in the east, everyone else is far below IMO even Milwaukee.

EDIT: forgot about Washington.

Cavs/Celtics/Wiz/Miami.......... no one else

Last edited:
Pretty Ricky's latest IG post to Minnesota

full

Last edited:
Nobody in the East is beating the Cavs anyway so that's a moot point.... the Celtics with Butler would have at least given the Cavs a better challenge though

With Butler and Hayward they would have been the favorites.

To provide a challenge to the Cavs you have to have actual stars... the Celtics were so happy when they got Horford last season but he's only a solid player... the type player who needs to be a 3rd or 4th option on a championship caliber team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom