Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the Celtics though. Not looking like they're gonna improve their team even with all those assets lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Did Gordon skip the Sunday meeting? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Let's place a wager y'all don't sign him. Let me know a price famb. And y'all really gonna have four small forwards on the roster tho?

Last edited:
*maybe, but there's going to be hella teams tanking and the Lakers aren't one of them. And even if that happens Ainge is just going to trade them for more future picks right?
Talentless team is a talentless team.

Nets will make the playoffs this season

If I am wrong, then I am going to retire as a Knicks fan and become a Nets fan for the rest of my life

2 weeks ago Boston was in position to have

Fultz/IT2/PG or JB/Hayward/Horford

and now they're on the brink of trotting out the same team next season and being forced to pay a 5'9 30 year old PG 200 million to not even be close to getting out of the East. Life approaches rapidly.
laugh.gif

With two top 5 picks coming next summer

just so they can get swept by lebron in the playoffs every year until he retires

Nets will make the playoffs this season

If I am wrong, then I am going to retire as a Knicks fan and become a Nets fan for the rest of my life
it seems like you just want to be a Nets fan.... go ahead and make the jump

You got me

I'll stick with the Knicks no mater what. At the same time, it'd be nice to see my hometown professional sport team winning a championship one day

Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA

Suns continue to show interest in Paul Millsap. Wolves are interested too, as @MikeAScotto said. Hawks may be willing to do sign-and-trade.

If Miami waives Chris Bosh (whose $25.3 million and $26.8 million salaries for the next two seasons would be permanently wiped from the Heat’s cap sheet) and Wayne Ellington (whose $6.3 million contract is non-guaranteed through July 7), and waives and stretches the contract of Josh McRoberts (which would convert his $6.0 million salary into a $2.0 million dead-money cap charge), it could get to $38.0 million. That’s enough for Hayward at the max, but with only $8.3 million of cap space left over.

Oh, Riley can do that?

Pacers are hurting. Oladipo as the number 1 option? :lol:

Also, Wizards need to figure out what they're going to do. They desperately need to get a decent big man and dump Gortat and Mahimni. No clue who they could even get though.

(((Eric Koreen))) @ekoreen

Taking a shower. Expect Lowry, Ibaka and Tucker to get done in next 12 minutes or so.

Don't know how legit this guy is

IT2
Butler
Hayward
PF
Horford

That's a Finals team in the East. Horford is that 4th option as you suggested.
and judging by how the Bulls gave Butler away for a torn ACL, a bust PG and white Brian Cook...I bet the C's could have kept most of their assets and young players.  Just got greedy. 

Ian Begley @IanBegley

The Knicks have reached out to both Rajon Rondo and Darren Collison, per league sources.

Celtics goofed, I know they wish they could start the offseason over :lol:

They were in the lead and hit the last hurdle :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom