Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Free agent guard Langston Galloway is finalizing a three-year, $21M deal with the Detroit Pistons, league sources tell ESPN.

man the east is a joke. GMs can't get the job done. Teams with potential are busy trying to bring the same team back.

Power moves out west. I hope Houston or OKC pickup another good player. Don't blame Indiana either. Crowder or Bradley aren't that attractive as the centerpiece of a trade. late first round picks are overrated. Sabonis can be good I think he showed a lot his rookie season.

I'm really tired of these teams not willing to give up ANYTHING for stars.

1st round picks are valuable but the chances of them turning into starting level players is super low. These teams have to be kidding treating the picks like gold.

afriend you gots to understand there is no santa clause. there is no easter bunny. there is no loyalty in the nba

Russell delaying the contract extension after PG trade
Come on home Russ 
pimp.gif

why would the lakers sign west brook when they just drafted ball?

they gonna ship ball and ingram out for a big man?

Yes why would the Lakers sign the guy who just won MVP and is still in his prime and another hometown kid.

Lol clarkson and Randle would be the guys left out if Russ and PG come next season

Lol clarkson and Randle would be the guys left out if Russ and PG come next season

I'm saying.

Ball
Russ
BI
PG
Zu

Technically we could keep Randle. Just have to get rid of Clarkson for the extra space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom