Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
man the east is a joke. GMs can't get the job done. Teams with potential are busy trying to bring the same team back.

Power moves out west. I hope Houston or OKC pickup another good player. Don't blame Indiana either. Crowder or Bradley aren't that attractive as the centerpiece of a trade. late first round picks are overrated. Sabonis can be good I think he showed a lot his rookie season.

If Russ doesn't sign an extension tonight, Presti should package him and PG up, and take everything that LAL will give.

man the east is a joke. GMs can't get the job done. Teams with potential are busy trying to bring the same team back.

Power moves out west. I hope Houston or OKC pickup another good player. Don't blame Indiana either. Crowder or Bradley aren't that attractive as the centerpiece of a trade. late first round picks are overrated. Sabonis can be good I think he showed a lot his rookie season.
All those teams with their power moves are still getting washed by Golden State.

And I mean everything.

Ingram

Randle

Zo

All the next 2-3years picks

who else do they have......yea give us Clarkson too....who else, 

Nance, yep him too.

Who else, is that enough...........

If Russ doesn't sign an extension tonight, Presti should package him and PG up, and take everything that LAL will give.

e3HnMY.gif

All those teams with their power moves are still getting washed by Golden State.

This at the end of the day :lol:

Just making the delay of the inevitable more interesting

Last edited:
Celtics just seem like they're scared to compete with the top teams. They could've traded for George or Butler but they're scared they won't beat the Warriors or Cavs.

Ainge should just come out and say they want to remain competitive but want to retain all their assets for the future. He's probably betting on the youngsters maturing as the Warriors are declining.

Why would the Lakers trade for them when it can be taken for free?

Last edited:

Celtics goofed, I know they wish they could start the offseason over
laugh.gif

They were in the lead and hit the last hurdle
mean.gif
Their front office blew a 3-1 lead.
Their front office never made the Playoffs.

Ainge needs to do some "relationship" damage control with the FO of his fellow 29 Teams.

Flowers on Easter.

Fireworks Pacakges on 4th of July.

Fruit Basket Assortments for Christmas

Canada Day, yep send something for Canada Day too.

He needs to get going on this right away.

Last edited:

How is that not more attractive than Oladipo and Sabonis?

Bradley is better in just about everything than Vic with a smaller contract and Crowder is a proven defender at the 3. Pacers already have a young big man in Turner so Sabonis isn't really necessary. They definitely didn't take the better deal, they just wanted PG13 out of the east.

Last edited:
Celtics just seem like they're scared to compete with the top teams. They could've traded for George or Butler but they're scared they won't beat the Warriors or Cavs.

Ainge should just come out and say they want to remain competitive but want to retain all their assets for the future. He's probably betting on the youngsters maturing as the Warriors are declining.
In order to really compete with them, they need at least 2 more legit all-stars, and even then, they will still never have the best player in the series. PG and Hayward would've gotten them really close. They offered a very good package for PG and Indiana turned it down in order to make sure he went to the West. Giving them Tatum/Brown/BKN 2018 would've been idiotic considering he was a flight risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom