Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I couldn't have scripted a potential better scenario for the Lakers if I tried. PG going to spend the entire season trying to recruit Russ back home with him. Worst case scenario they don't click and go their separate ways. Best case they do click but team wise they don't get out of the 1st or 2nd rd, why not keep the train rolling in LA as opposed to OKC.

View media item 2481230

you're just repeating yourself at this point G. 
laugh.gif

let offseason and the season play out first 
How am I repeating myself when the trade went down last night. Nobody saw PG going to OKC.
as far as "PG recruiting Russ to join him in LA".

Must be a laker fan thing to think every player in the league is going to potentially join your team in the offseason.

Must be a laker fan thing to think every player in the league is going to potentially join your team in the offseason.

Nah not at all. Haven't said anything about any of the guys this summer. 2018 tho... The takeover begins.

Maybe they deep down want him to leave, paying 40 mill to a 35 year old who relies on athleticism is a big risk

It's literally been going on like this for 5 years. Dudes have been saying the same thing every year and it never happens. But it will be way different this time though because they have HIV brain running the show.

If you go back the 2014 and 2015 lakers off-season thread, its literally people saying we are going to sign X star and get another star with him.

Yo... what's up with you?

Are the Lakers gonna be good enough this year to be 2 games back from the 8 seed in January?

you're just repeating yourself at this point G. :lol:

let offseason and the season play out first 

How am I repeating myself when the trade went down last night. Nobody saw PG going to OKC.

Well one already said he's going to the Lakers.

Anyone can recap what happened today?

Only real big things that happened today are

Langston Galloway signing with the Pistons and Nene's contract being voided

Oh and the Celtics signed some German from overseas and the Rockets signed Zhou Qi

Last edited:
Nate Duncan @NateDuncanNBA

With Zizic signed for C's they'd have to dump someone of Smart's salary or higher to get to max space. Rozier and Yabu not quite enough.

Ian Begley @IanBegley

Ron Baker says he signed a 2 year deal. The guess here is it was with an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom