Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets bout to mess around and make the playoffs in the East 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta hit that salary floor, b... also it's just 1yr deals. They're in a good position right now tbh

Exactly. We still have $16 mill to spend and currently don't have any roster spots left. But I don't really expect Okafor or Stauskas to be on the opening day roster so maybe we'll see one more signing.

warriors meeting with iggy, offering 3 yr deal. might as well say eff it on the lux tax and just drop that guap. they'll make it back in 1 game. easy.

It's gonna take 35 wins to secure a playoff spot in the East.

Ratsull/Lin/Otto bout to do some thangs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Philadelphia now has $15.1M in remaining cap space after the one-year, $11M Amir Johnson contract.

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt

Nene is moving on to talks to other teams after deal with Rockets collapsed this am. Proposed 4/$15M deal would have run into Under 38 rule.

Suns couldn't get Blake, said eff it and getting a head start in the race for Michael Porter Jr.

Last edited:
Chris Haynes @ChrisBHaynes

Michael Carter-Williams and Charlotte agree to one-year, $2.7 million deal, league sources tell ESPN.

damn, $2.7M.

From a triple double in his first game, 16/6/6 his rookie year, to $2.7M at age 25 years old. Good thing his parents saved his money and gave him an allowance. I would have spend my money like crazy that rookie season thinking super max was in my future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom