Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So BK is making the Playoffs now?

hilarious.gif

Keep laughing leprechaun boy :lol:. You thought that pick was gonna be #1 ha? You aint scared ha? You know how to play it ha?

TWO top 5 picks next year...

View media item 2481364

Last edited:
how do you know he didn't do that last year? There were trade rumors last year.... I'm sure if he told Indiana that he was coming back, he would have signed the extension. He gave them one year (if not more) notice he was leaving. What else do you want him to do? :lol:

That's exactly what happened :lol:. He told them around the deadline and then low key told them in private again after the season. Don't know how it went public

They sleep man. I love living in Philly
Philly is a dope city. Used to go every 4th of July. Always poppin. Went to a cookout downtown 3 years ago and had Nicki Garbaj performing background music at the museum.
laugh.gif

Roots though
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Do y'all not remember Brooklyn doing this with z Crabbe and I think one other RFA last year? Exact same tactic.

Tyler Johnson. That was when everybody had money to blow, a little different this year. And if they whiff on Otto there's a good 6 other guys they can shoot their shot with. They're gonna get SOMEBODY

Last edited:
Everyone laughing at the Clippers for rockin that Blake G shirt comparing him to historical icons MLK, Obama, Ali, etc.

Clippers always gonna be the Clippers. 
laugh.gif

Of course the Nets have to get someone, they're 20 million below the cap floor, it just ain't going to be one of these RFAs. It'll probably be a JJ type deal for somebody.

I just hope somebody throws a bus load of money at Igludala. Thats the only way nxt season will be lit.
If SPurs or ROckets take him away from dubs. SOn frustrates Bron like few else. That would weaken
DUbs defense bigtime and make things interesting.

Signing oft injured Jrue Holiday to that ridiculous $126 mil contract was a huge mistake for the Pelicans. Dude is not worth $25 mil per.

Hayward
Dragic
Whiteside
T.Johnson

Miami gonna be a really good fit for Hayward in Spoelstra's system.

Visit reportedly went really well. He'd be the marquee scorer on our team and we have the cap space to sign him outright. We wouldn't have to dump any assets or move pieces around to sign him :nerd:

Igoudala should sign with the Cavs just to see if he can make an impact against his former team in next years' Finals round IV.

Hayward
Dragic
Whiteside
T.Johnson

Miami gonna be a really good fit for Hayward in Spoelstra's system.
Visit reportedly went really well. He'd be the marquee scorer on our team and we have the cap space to sign him outright. We wouldn't have to dump any assets or move pieces around to sign him
nerd.gif
I think it really comes down to Utah or Mia. Miami's pitch would be that Hayward won't be able to compete in the talent rich Western Conference next season if he resigns with the Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom