Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what GS is going to do with Ian Clark as well. They really going to retain everyone and get a younger Javele McGee in Jordan Bell but with a brain. 

Any word on Derrick Rose?

Was really hoping Blake Griffin would sign with OKC.

Griffin, Russ, PG, Adams, Roberson sounds nice!

Last edited:

Hayward

Dragic

Whiteside

T.Johnson

Miami gonna be a really good fit for Hayward in Spoelstra's system.

Visit reportedly went really well. He'd be the marquee scorer on our team and we have the cap space to sign him outright. We wouldn't have to dump any assets or move pieces around to sign him :nerd:

I think it really comes down to Utah or Mia. Miami's pitch would be that Hayward won't be able to compete in the talent rich Western Conference next season if he resigns with the Jazz.

Too bad the Celtics are in the West :rolleyes

Last edited:
Celtic fans in a no win situation. If Hayward goes to Miami they become the laughing stock of the nba thread. If he signs it's whatever because they're not getting passed Cleveland anyway

Lakers thinking about signing Rondo so he can mentor Ball and show him how to play defense?

Interesting.

Hayward

Dragic

Whiteside

T.Johnson

Miami gonna be a really good fit for Hayward in Spoelstra's system.

Visit reportedly went really well. He'd be the marquee scorer on our team and we have the cap space to sign him outright. We wouldn't have to dump any assets or move pieces around to sign him :nerd:

I think it really comes down to Utah or Mia. Miami's pitch would be that Hayward won't be able to compete in the talent rich Western Conference next season if he resigns with the Jazz.

I agree.

:nerd:

Knicks talking to Dion Waiters
smokin.gif
better hope gordon goes to the heat

Celtic fans in a no win situation. If Hayward goes to Miami they become the laughing stock of the nba thread. If he signs it's whatever because they're not getting passed Cleveland anyway
This is idiotic
laugh.gif

No one is getting by Cleveland regardless.

I don't want Miami to sign Hayward. Next year is the big free agency year...

I don't want Miami to sign Hayward. Next year is the big free agency year...

LeBatard yesterday put it best, he said that if Pat Riley is going all in for Gordon Hayward and willing to max him out, it's because he's not liking his chances at signing one of the big names next summer.

Looking at the big names next season, aside from maybe Boogie Cousins and a potential Dwyane Wade come back, I don't really see anyone that Miami has a realistic shot at.

Waiters had a decent 2 month run and all of a sudden he's the goods... :lol:

I remember watchin this dude airball like 4 times in a row in OKC with Russ and KD on the floor at the same time. :x

Last edited:
DWait was looking like a poor man's Wade for a little bit last season. Probably earned him a bag this offseason.

If Otto pippen gets the max from another team and Washington happens not to match.. lol at the time wall publicly said he'd rather have George than Otto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom