Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling he's going to Boston. Celtics is his last stop and he'll just end it with a press conference toting his C's jersey Monday or Tuesday.

I saw on NBAtv last night that his last meeting will be in Utah so they can show him that Ingles re-signed, got Rubio, and what they have going forward to the future.
I think that's enough to get him to stay in Utah

Last edited:
I still don't think IT is gonna replicate what he did last season with or without Gordon

Bruh so the Celtics gonna really run their offense through Gordon while lil *** IT gonna be standing on the wing/corner? IT best with the ball in his hands guess we will see lol
They ran a lot of screens and curls for IT to move without the ball. It was successful. He's good without the ball also.

Bruh so the Celtics gonna really run their offense through Gordon while lil *** IT gonna be standing on the wing/corner? IT best with the ball in his hands guess we will see lol
IT did what he did last year mostly out of necessity because nobody else could create offense. The idea that Hayward is going to be a role player because the team has another good player is dumb. Having 2 good offensive players is not an issue.

Joining the celtics is just as attractive as joining the lakers at this point. Both franchises suck and will suck for a long time

Free agent Taj Gibson has agreed to a two-year, $28M deal with Minnesota, league sources tell The Vertical.

minnesota timberBulls :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom