Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lerbron really making a impact in the NBA that we've never seen. Put his team in position and they're changing ****.

Can't imagine the hatred other agents got Rich Paul. :lol:

I want the Wolves to sign Rose too to get the whole gang back together
knicks will trade noah to the wolves for almost anyone so thibs can get his boys back together 
nerd.gif

Bruh so the Celtics gonna really run their offense through Gordon while lil *** IT gonna be standing on the wing/corner? IT best with the ball in his hands guess we will see lol
IT did what he did last year mostly out of necessity because nobody else could create offense. The idea that Hayward is going to be a role player because the team has another good player is dumb. Having 2 good offensive players is not an issue.

Idk famb obviously it's nice to have two great offensive players but not when one is 5'9. In just saying you definitely gonna see a lot of standing.

For that reason alone being both ball dominant I don't see G baby going to Racist Town. Celtics never really sign marquee free agents anyway outside Horford.

I can see him at Utah or Miami but not Celtics

if hayward ends up somewhere weird like DMC/PG im done with trying to know before it happens im serious this time

Bruh so the Celtics gonna really run their offense through Gordon while lil *** IT gonna be standing on the wing/corner? IT best with the ball in his hands guess we will see lol
IT did what he did last year mostly out of necessity because nobody else could create offense. The idea that Hayward is going to be a role player because the team has another good player is dumb. Having 2 good offensive players is not an issue.

Idk famb obviously it's nice to have two great offensive players but not when one is 5'9. In just saying you definitely gonna see a lot of standing.

For that reason alone being both ball dominant I don't see G baby going to Racist Town. Celtics never really sign marquee free agents anyway outside Horford.

I can see him at Utah or Miami but not Celtics

You obviously don't pay attention to the ball movement.

Back to the "Racist Town" argument :smh:

Shams Charania @ShamsCharania

Free agent Jodie Meeks has agreed to a two-year, $7 million deal with the Washington Wizards, league sources tell The Vertical.

Last edited:
Not a bad pickup for the Wiz. Anybody that can come off their bench and actually make shots is a good look for them.

As it stands now I got the West like this:

1. GS

2. HOU
3. SA
4. OKC
5. MIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom