1. GS

2.HOU

3.depends on hayward...if he stays its Utah

4. SA

5. OKC

6. MIN

7. NOP with a 3D WING

8. portland

The Thunder are trying to restructure Taj leaving into a way that creates a TPE instead of just losing him

I'm actually starting to think Philly can fight for 8th IF 100% healthy. Minnesota is definitely fighting for 8th. I can't wait till' the end of October. i'm ready for the '17-'18 season already

Last edited:
Hayward to Boston does not make them a contender in the east. Will enjoy watching them but that team won't beat the Cavs.

Boston got a win in a hard fought game in Quicken Loans without their best player in Game 3 of the 2017 ECF's. With a healthy Isaiah, and a healthy Gordon. Boston can't push Cleveland to 6-7 games next post season? C'mon daddy...

roll.gif
@ the Lakers being included there
You must be 8 years old

Bruh so the Celtics gonna really run their offense through Gordon while lil *** IT gonna be standing on the wing/corner? IT best with the ball in his hands guess we will see lol
Because basketball is more than iso's. Stevens runs one of the best offenses. IT doesn't shoot every possession.

More money than I would have liked to pay for Gibson, but rather pay 30 mill over 2 rather than 40 mill over 3

Get the Defense Millsap would have provided without taking touches from KAT. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom