Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They blew a lot of games late down the stretch. Young teams do this
And they would have been young again this year, and next. KAT is 21 years old, Wiggins 22......

If you would have told me we could trade Lauri Makonnenenene, Zach Lavine, and Kris Dunn and Rubio, for Taj Gibson, Teague, Jimmy Butler, and 2 first round picks I would have said where do we Sign!?

Last edited:
As great as this warriors team is, a prime Shaq/Hakeem would absolutely b**** Green and any big on that team.

Last edited:
They blew a lot of games late down the stretch. Young teams do this
And they would have been young again this year, and next. KAT is 21 years old, Wiggins 22......

Okc didn't add guys to take away from their core.
Milwaukee didn't either.

Minnesota has drafted well outside of Dunn. You need vets but not at the expense of your future. They absolutely needed upgrades at the point and 4 but I'm not bringing in a me first guy when I got kat

96 Bulls
87 Lakers
86 Celtics
01 Lakers
17 Warriors

So I guess top 5

Milwaukee didn't either.

Minnesota has drafted well outside of Dunn. You need vets but not at the expense of your future. They absolutely needed upgrades at the point and 4 but I'm not bringing in a me first guy when I got kat
No OKC did one worse, they traded their core.

Milwaukee is a team I love, not gonna knock them at all, but lets see which team is better next season shall we? Where did it get Utah? Great drafts and now Gordon might walk?

IMO Jimmy supplements KAT more than he takes away, Jimmy was a me first guy on a terrible team, lets see if it continues on a good one. These guys adapt you know, the game is fluid, everyone doubted Harden at PG, Durant with Curry, and now Paul with Harden, and Jimmy with KAT/Wiggins. These guys are better than we give them credit for.

Last edited:

Milwaukee didn't either.

No OKC did one worse, they traded their core.

Milwaukee is a team I love, not gonna knock them at all, but lets see which team is better next season shall we?

IMO Jimmy supplements KAT more than he takes away, Jimmy was a me first guy on a terrible team, lets see if it continues on a good one.

Okc messed up because guys were too good and got cheap. Pre butler twolves aren't as talented but still

Jimmy led the Bulls to the 7th seed and missed the playoffs entirely the year before. He publicly beefed with his coach and his teammates. I'm cool on Stringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom