Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
04 Pistons > 17 GSW

The same team they didn't break 70 multiple times in their championship run?
laugh.gif

Physical this, physical that, Warriors are physically soft, mentally soft... ect. They've dismissed that narrative pretty clearly.

All those teams couldn't and didn't defend the 3, let alone the PnR.

Warriors belong up there with All Time Greatest Teams.

Last edited:

As great as this warriors team is, a prime Shaq/Hakeem would absolutely b**** Green and any big on that team.
same could be said that nobody on those teams can guard KD or Curry.
Durant would have those players in the 90's looking ABSOLUTELY SILLY

a 7'0 footer who can dribble and shoot like that 
roll.gif

my god I wish people would take those nostalgia goggles off 

Just as people need to stop thinking the all time greats of yesterday somehow wouldn't be able to adapt to today's game. It goes both ways. Magic, Bird, Kareem, MJ, Pip, Shaq, Kobe translate to any era. The 80s was played at a more breakneck pace than even today. Would the Warriors likely have advantages by today's rules, of course, but so would those squads in their eras.

Last edited:

He didn't switch, he was traded, and he will be traded again right beside Russ if he doesn't sign.

Only reason OKC took him was to pair him with Russ should they be forced to trade him.

I mean, I'd like to believe we are building something here but I can't, it's a game of business first.

OKC pulled the quick trigger on Harden, they never took the safety off with Durant, so you'd best believe they are trigger happy ATM.

Let Russ say, "gimme one more day".......he'll be on the first thing smoking.....and OKC Lakers are in a rebrand.
Start all over.

Neither PG or Russ are leaving OKC. Not a chance in hell.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom