Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harp aint doing much to stop any of GSW 1-3, as much as Harp had smarts and length

Depends on what rules they playing. I already said in this era GS is supreme but we've seen how getting physical with them can affect their play.

I don't understand how anyone could blatantly say this Warriors team isn't one of the best ever.

Yes, Shaq would have been able to score on them. But what in the world is he going to be able to do defensively?? You think he's running the floor with Draymond??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ DFish and Horry trying to guard Steph and KD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Cha Cha and Klay guarding Shaq and Kobe

lol you're acting like Kobe is unstoppable in the finals. easily, the biggest reason why the lakers lost the finals against the pistons. didn't he averaged like 14 pts against the Pacers and shot like 40% both times against the celtics? he's lucky his teammates bailed him out of that 6/24 G7 b. :rofl: :rofl:

Same Kobe that was

24.6 ppg; 7.8 rpg; 5.8 apg in 01,

26.8 ppg; 5.8 rpg; 5.3 apg in 02,

32.4 ppg; 5.6 rpg; 7.4 apg, in 09,

28.6 ppg; 8.0 rpg; 3.9 apg in 10

:rofl:

Steph ain't live up to his rep til this year in the finals.

2015: 26 pts 5 rebs 6 assists while shooting 44 fg% and 39 3fg%
2016: 23 pts 5 rebs 4 asts while shooting 40 fg% 3fg%

Curry's first 3 finals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe's first 3 finals

EASY.

Last edited:
no he didn't but ok
laugh.gif
I know man.  People who don't watch the actual games and then base everything about the player based on box score is what is super annoying.

That year, Shaq was overweight, slow.  Sure he shot a high percent but it was a struggle getting him the ball with Ben Wallace on him.  I remember the following year he went to the Heat and lost like 20 pounds and became motivated again.  

2015: 26 pts 5 rebs 6 assists while shooting 44 fg% and 39 3fg%
2016: 23 pts 5 rebs 4 asts while shooting 40 fg% 3fg%

Curry's first 3 finals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe's first 3 finals

EASY.
I live in the Bay area and gotta put up with garbage like this daily on my commute.   Two years ago they would speak about Steph in the same breath as Magic and MJ.

"You have greats like Bird, Magic, Jordon, Steph..." and would say it like it was fact.  Then he got exposed in the finals and it was crickets.

i hope you guys are talking bout dem kobe stans cuz i didn't mention a word bout chef curry until your man Max did.

laugh.gif
right

Simmons STAYS in the gym every day and night. He literally has live feeds of him at the practice facility on IG til 2-3AM almost every night
I hate the new school thing of recording your workouts.  I put no weight into those videos.  Bc of instragram, Nick YOung is the hardest working player ever.  D'angelo too.  Also, the worst is when they recording themselves making 10 3's in a row and people go crazy saying damn he's a great shooter.  

I suck a basketball and I once got hot and made like 7 threes in a row in shootaround at 24hr fitness...had everyone thinking I was gonna ball but turns out I was the second coming of Zaza pachulia when the game started.

Last edited:
Free agent Kyle Korver has agreed to a three-year, $22M deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.

Last thing the 01 Lakers playoff run >>>> 17 Warriors playoff run
repped

Don't say that to the youngsters these days.  They think anything past 2010 doesn't exist.

Shaq would have the entire GSW team in foul trouble by the 6 minute mark of the 1st quarter.

Last thing the 01 Lakers playoff run >>>> 17 Warriors playoff run
repped

Don't say that to the youngsters these days.  They think anything past 2010 doesn't exist.

Shaq would have the entire GSW team in foul trouble by the 6 minute mark of the 1st quarter.

Shaq would probably give up a bare minimum of 6 3 points off his lack of pick & roll defense or have been in foul trouble before that happens or both.

:rofl: :rofl:

repped

Werd

We saw plenty of times what happened when a fast-paced shooting team like the Kings met with Shaq in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom