Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all dudes really need to study up on the history of the game more. In the words of Jay-Z...never go awwsome.

Let's be real, aside from maybe the 96 Bulls, the 2017 Warriors are probably the greatest team of all time.

I don't understand how anyone could blatantly say this Warriors team isn't one of the best ever.

Yes, Shaq would have been able to score on them. But what in the world is he going to be able to do defensively?? You think he's running the floor with Draymond??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ DFish and Horry trying to guard Steph and KD

Let's be real, aside from maybe the 96 Bulls, the 2017 Warriors are probably the greatest team of all time.

This Warriors team would kill them too. The best shooter the NBa has ever seen, a 7 footer pulling up from 5ft behind the line anytime he wants :smh:

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone could blatantly say this Warriors team isn't one of the best ever.

Yes, Shaq would have been able to score on them. But what in the world is he going to be able to do defensively?? You think he's running the floor with Draymond??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ DFish and Horry trying to guard Steph and KD

He just really wanted to say that not one, but two Lakers teams are better.

Don't think the LAL teams nor the Bulls teams had the defense to beat this GSW team in a series

Magic Johnson take but it's just what it comes down to

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ DFish and Horry trying to guard Steph and KD
I saw Mike Bibby and TROY HUDSON destroy the Lakers man
laugh.gif

Good move for Taj going to Minny. He can get back to being aggressive on the boards, instead of boxing out for someone else to grab them.

Don't think the LAL teams nor the Bulls teams had the defense to beat this GSW team in a series

Disagree, I think the best team capable of beating the warriors would be 91' or 96' Bulls. That full court pressure, the length, the switching ability, etc.

I actually think the Bulls had the guys that could at least play decent D against GSW. Lakers aren't even close.

Wonder if Houston goes after Bojan now that Washington signed Meeks. Would have liked to see Houston get a shooter like Meeks.. looking at the free agent pool I'm interested to see what Houston's targets are

Random but it's crazy that Korver is 36 already

Even thinking about comparing iggy to Dennis Johnson. Blasphemous.

Anybody under 30 need not reply

Old enough to be a lot of posters fathers.

Basketball hall of fame not NBA. Iggy may end up with 5 rings an Olympic gold medal and finals MVP. I'd say it closer than you think

If you're younger than 55 I don't even want to hear your opinion. dudes were probably teenagers when Jordan got drafted :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom