Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota not trying to have a bench??

One alternative is working out a sign and trade like datznasty datznasty suggested. Only problem is the thunder would benefit more than the Timberwolves.

Yall have to renounce Bazz too.

Rumor here is that Gay is actually still in OKC (don't know what he's doing, nothing is open on Sundays) and wants to be here but they have to figure out a financial path (ie someone to take Kantner)

Also says Sacramento has interest in McDermott and Minny did as well and for some reason we are reluctant

I don't understand how anyone could blatantly say this Warriors team isn't one of the best ever.

Yes, Shaq would have been able to score on them. But what in the world is he going to be able to do defensively?? You think he's running the floor with Draymond??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ DFish and Horry trying to guard Steph and KD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Cha Cha and Klay guarding Shaq and Kobe

I don't understand how anyone could blatantly say this Warriors team isn't one of the best ever.

Yes, Shaq would have been able to score on them. But what in the world is he going to be able to do defensively?? You think he's running the floor with Draymond??

lol you're acting like Kobe is unstoppable in the finals. easily, the biggest reason why the lakers lost the finals against the pistons. didn't he averaged like 14 pts against the Pacers and shot like 40% both times against the celtics? he's lucky his teammates bailed him out of that 6/24 G7 b. :rofl: :rofl:

17 Warriors: 115.9 ppg (1st in lg)/99.8 pace/1st ORTG/2nd DRTG (16-1 playoff record) 4 future HOFers
WHO?? kd,curry and steve kerr as a coach? with klay?
Felt like Minny could've used that remaining cap space on a floor spacer. I know Thibs loves his guys and all, but you already have Dieng, KAT and just drafted Patton (assuming Aldrich and Payne wouldn't matter). They can still make a trade per say, but I'll be interested to see how they fill in the gaps on the wings.

taj is a better fit IMO on that team then dieng. they just need a real PG now.

2004 Finals against the Pistons

Kobe: 38% fg 17% 3fg% 3.6 TOs while taking almost 6 more shots than the "most dominating player ever"

opps forgot to include shaq's stats: 27 pts 11 rebs while shooting 63%.

kobe single-handily lost the lakers that ring.

lol you're acting like Kobe is unstoppable in the finals. easily, the biggest reason why the lakers lost the finals against the pistons. didn't he averaged like 14 pts against the Pacers and shot like 40% both times against the celtics? he's lucky his teammates bailed him out of that 6/24 G7 b. :rofl: :rofl:

Why are you conflating years?

Same Kobe that was

24.6 ppg; 7.8 rpg; 5.8 apg in 01,

26.8 ppg; 5.8 rpg; 5.3 apg in 02,

32.4 ppg; 5.6 rpg; 7.4 apg, in 09,

28.6 ppg; 8.0 rpg; 3.9 apg in 10

:rofl:

Steph ain't live up to his rep til this year in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom