Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great fun if Philly made the playoffs. Crowd was lit last year and this seasons fans should be even crazier

NBA could use it

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I already took the deal with Ballinsam23...I'm not betting 20 different people on here :lol:

The fact otto p gets a max offer just tells me the nba is outa hand. ***** ridiculous.

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne

Lakers obviously hanging back at start of free agency, but one player they continue to give strong consideration to is Rajon Rondo
Nice, called this a couple weeks ago. 

Can Oubre step into Porter's role?

Would save Washington a lot of money
Wiz are already at the cap without Porter. If they don't match, they won't really be able to add anybody else. They'll need to match and then they can potentially trade him for other pieces.

Wiz have to match. No questions. Losing him doesn't mean they will have the same money available to spend on someone else.

Suck it up

Wiz are already at the cap without Porter. If they don't match, they won't really be able to add anybody else. They'll need to match and then they can potentially trade him for other pieces.
This is what I think some folks don't understand about why teams are keeping their players for huge money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom