Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
His own words not mine. He keeps speaking out about their Government. Had that scary thing where he was held off a plane and the NBA had to negotiate them NOT to take him back to Turkey. And he continues to tweet and talk about their Government.

The Cavs don't need to do anything. They're still better than everyone but Golden State...and there's nothing they can do to be better than Golden State.
Yup, Cavs got worse but still going straight to the Finals next year

If I'm Gordon Hayward I'm staying in Utah or reuniting with Brad in Boston.

I just don't see the draw in Miami.

Shrug.
I'm going to Miami for tax purposes. He's not winning a ring with either of the three teams. 

The Sixers will win more games than the Raptors this year

Somebody bet me $20 so nobody disappears to Siberia and never posts on NT again afterwards

Why would Bron help the Cavs?

It's pretty clear he feels like he accomplished what he intended to do by coming back. He definitely does not **** with the ownership.

In a league where Kyle Lowry is getting 30Ms a year I think it's disingenuous to say no one wants Kevin Love given his age and length of contract.

They been trying to trade him since the season ended.

They been trying to trade him since the season ended.
It's only because he's not a good fit against the Warriors. He's really good against basically everyone else.

Moving him is really the only way they can change up their team.

His own words not mine. He keeps speaking out about their Government. Had that scary thing where he was held off a plane and the NBA had to negotiate them NOT to take him back to Turkey. And he continues to tweet and talk about their Government.
Dude is a reckless selfish crash dummy.

Regardless of whether what he says is true, his family still lives there.

SPouting off on Twitter would have got his *** whipped if he was in my family.

Reckless AF, pisses me off to no end how inconsiderate he is because he has FREEDOM and Free speech, selfish MF'er....he needs his wig pushed in a few inches....

my man buc em buc em gonna have to work a lot of OT

I think the Sixers def make the playoffs but more wins than the Raptors might be a big stretch

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne

Lakers obviously hanging back at start of free agency, but one player they continue to give strong consideration to is Rajon Rondo

I don't understand how anyone could blatantly say this Warriors team isn't one of the best ever.

Yes, Shaq would have been able to score on them. But what in the world is he going to be able to do defensively?? You think he's running the floor with Draymond??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ DFish and Horry trying to guard Steph and KD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Cha Cha and Klay guarding Shaq and Kobe

lol you're acting like Kobe is unstoppable in the finals. easily, the biggest reason why the lakers lost the finals against the pistons. didn't he averaged like 14 pts against the Pacers and shot like 40% both times against the celtics? he's lucky his teammates bailed him out of that 6/24 G7 b. :rofl: :rofl:

Same Kobe that was

24.6 ppg; 7.8 rpg; 5.8 apg in 01,

26.8 ppg; 5.8 rpg; 5.3 apg in 02,

32.4 ppg; 5.6 rpg; 7.4 apg, in 09,

28.6 ppg; 8.0 rpg; 3.9 apg in 10

:rofl:

Steph ain't live up to his rep til this year in the finals.

2015: 26 pts 5 rebs 6 assists while shooting 44 fg% and 39 3fg%
2016: 23 pts 5 rebs 4 asts while shooting 40 fg% 3fg%

Curry's first 3 finals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe's first 3 finals

EASY.

Kobe was 21 in his first finals. Steph ain't have ankles at 21. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom