Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Bruski @aaronbruski

Wolves appear to be floating OKC’s 2018 pick for anybody that will take on Cole Aldrich’s $7 million deal. Kings prolly wanna look at that

Somebody gotta take the reigns from Thibs if this is true.

Aaron Bruski @aaronbruski

Wolves appear to be floating OKC’s 2018 pick for anybody that will take on Cole Aldrich’s $7 million deal. Kings prolly wanna look at that

Somebody gotta take the reigns from Thibs if this is true.

Knicks should be all over this

ironically you @ me several times
Just to point out when you are wrong. 

I'm out of touch, but yet have a pretty great pulse on exactly what the Lakers are thinking and doing before it even happens. 
laugh.gif

I def do. Cant see them winning 40+ though just yet. Seems like you're tryna accelerate the process :nerd:

They won 28 last year with Embiid only playing 31 games, Simmons never playing a game then trying to tank for the last 2-3 weeks of the year only playing Dario like 20 mins per game and holding every other starter besides TJ out. They're winning 15+ more games with how bad the East is right now and how much they should be improved.

Just to point out when you are wrong. 

I'm out of touch, but yet have a pretty great pulse on exactly what the Lakers are thinking and doing before it even happens. :lol:

For the last 4 years you have been saying the Lakers are going to sign 2 superstars

For the last 4 years you have been saying the Lakers are going to sign 2 superstars
No I haven't you clown. Stop. We never even had space to sign 2 until last season. 

Last edited:
I think mamba wanted to trade Ingram for boogie and ball for kristaps. He has a great pulse. The greatest pulse, let me tell you

He got along with almost half the team in Chicago. He's been born again
Every locker room with him has been bad with him in it. There's no way you can be talking about signing Rondo when you just *****ed and moaned about D'Lo's attitude lol

Once he left the umbrella of KG, Pierce, and Ray he thought he was hot ****. Terrible attitude and just another cancer at this point of his career.

[Haynes] 8-time All-Star Vince Carter is scheduled to take a meeting with the Sacramento Kings on Monday, league sources tell ESPN.Beat Wr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom