Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah his 3 point shot has always been his weakness, his three is always short he doesn't get enough arch on it. Which was wild when he came into the league cause you'd think with his athleticism he'd be able to rise up high enough. 

Hill would be perfect for them. Doesn't need the ball in his hands all the time, and he and Middleton would provide good spacing for Giannis and Jabari to post up.

Hill-Middleton-Giannis-Jabari-Thon is a pretty scary lineup.

The Hornets have definitely improved. I really don't like Dwight Howard but adding him and Malik Monk make them a definite playoff team

I disagree, Dwight is a complete waste of $$$ at 20 million a year. Monk will make them slightly better, but I still doubt they make the playoffs. I'm surprised they didn't enter the Paul George sweepstakes and offer up Batum and bench player for him.

Last edited:
I don't know why the Bucks would have to clear cap space for Derrick Rose. His contract should be somewhere between MCW and Ben McLemore at this point

Last edited:
Pretty sure Drake be smashing it already
frown.gif

Do the bucks have money to sign hill? Better make some moves soon to free some up because Denver trying to move in
They don't. They would need to do a sign and trade and ship out Monroe (who's going to opt in), Henson or Teletovic.

Random question, but what are Bulls fans general opinion on Bobby Portis? Would he potentially be available if the right trade came up?

Chauncey Billups has withdrawn from consideration for Cleveland's President of Basketball Operations job, league sources tell ESPN.

Random question, but what are Bulls fans general opinion on Bobby Portis? Would he potentially be available if the right trade came up?

He's not an NBA starter. Inconsistent jump shot. Does not elevate at the rim. No play making ability. He's a decent rotation guy off the bench.

The Bulls have done him no favors in developing his game. Just not a lot of upside unless he really improves his jumper.

Last edited:
Chauncey Billups has withdrawn from consideration for Cleveland's President of Basketball Operations job, league sources tell ESPN.

good. I dont have to hate chauncey now. He still a clown for back trackin on cube doh. Even the old heads gettin in on FA loll. Chaunce was eating their meals and flying on their private jets loll

Dude turned down a lucrative, secure, 5 yr deal. you KNOW cleveland is even more trash behind the scenes :lol:

He's not an NBA starter. Inconsistent jump shot. Does not elevate at the rim. No play making ability. He's a decent rotation guy off the bench.

The Bulls have done him no favors in developing his game. Just not a lot of upside unless he really improves his jumper.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom